1/2 AP Event Compendium Expansion

Pretty much everyone should be familiar with u/zuth2’s incredible Event Compendium by now. There are are a few things I constantly find myself looking up, though, so I added these to my own copy of his compendium. Hopefully you’ll find them helpful:

• 1/2 and 1/4 AP events (story, free quests, interludes, rank ups)
  • Enhancement 2x/3x bonuses
  • Limited Da Vinci Shop CEs
  • Monthly Exchange Ticket materials
  • SR ticket
  • Hyperlinks for all events from the event banners

Edit: All updated up to 7/2022.

Here’s my modified version of the compendium:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jwd1fGg2f4ZIMdiFImpioIGZocYL-tl-Xmx7bC18EQc/copy

You can collapse the columns I’ve added by clicking on the minus button in the top right; this will revert it to the original compendium look. Click on the plus button to expand it again.

After a story chapter has been permanently reduced to 1/2 AP, I’ll refer to any further reductions as 1/2 AP, rather than 1/4 AP since we’re talking about relative cost reductions. Also, I’ve omitted selective cost reductions for interludes/rank ups (such as when only the Apocrypha-featured servants had cost-reduced interludes and rank ups). I’ve added notes for Interlude Quest dates and Limited Shop CE end times as well.

You should still continue referring to the original compendium link for all the most updated events and all the banner/rate-up info, as well as zuth’s incredible FGO Manager tool.

12 Likes

You sir have saved me countless hours of tedium. I hereby bequeath a modest sum of 1 saint quartz and 10 golden apples effective whenever DW allows donations.

No problem, glad it’s helpful!

Updated the 2022 tab to-date and also made a correction, I had an oversight and forgot to add in the 4th anniversary bonuses in the 2021 tab.

1 Like

Phew, that was a lot of work! Finally finished adding all the event hyperlinks to both 2021 and 2022 to-date. All event bonuses should be current, barring any mistakes.

I’ll keep updating the 2022 tab as JP progresses, but otherwise there shouldn’t be any major changes.

Thanks for sharing your modified compendium.
Lots of good stuff to look forward to. :fgo_pancakeslmao:

I just have to say a huge thank you for making and sharing all of these! Seriously, really good job.

You’re very welcome!

I do want to reiterate that all the real work was already done by zuth2. All I did was add some items I had a personal interest in keeping track of anyway, and I thought what better to use than his elegant compendium interface?

Other than the event hyperlinks, it was mostly straightforward. The hyperlinks were pretty time-consuming to add in manually, plus I had the added dilemma of trying to pick between the three wikis for which event page was “best”. You’ll notice I switch between the three every so often, since sometimes one site is missing the event, has incorrect info, or has a better layout, etc.

Also, somewhere around the end of 2019, grandorder.wiki stopped really keeping comprehensive track of all the 1/2 AP events, so for the entirety of 2020’s events (that’s 2022 for us) I had to go to the FGO JP News and Google Translate + check on the English language Twitter posts, which wasn’t quite as easy. As always, let me know if something is missing!