+10 Merry Diviner

Got the last two copies on the mythic banner and got her to S rank support in TT. Easily my quickest merge of a demote by a few months, usually take me eight or so to +10.

I’m so pleased that she was not only a demote, but with gorgeous art and a pretty good weapon.

Oh and I also gave her Fury 4 along with C skill from a Legend Micaiah. Feel free to comment on her attack stack, she certainly would.

16 Likes

Now spark Artur and murder his ass so she has unity.

Also welcome to the club!

11 Likes

I’ve had a falling out with that banner and I refuse to speak to it again. 178 orbs for one Manuela… grumble, hiss, snarl etc.

11 Likes

Yeah , shame he also has the save skill otherwise he would be an easy fodder decision

4 Likes

Well it’s a good thing it’s only around for another 30 days… Tempting you… Taunting you…

3 Likes

Cursed banner, cursed banner, cursed banner. That is now my mantra. I shall not be swayed by a super sexy milf in fishnets with huge boo-I mean BST and a very good tome… I shall not, I shall… Eh, who knows.

8 Likes

Supposedly we’re getting approximately 300 orbs free this month so…

Save up until the final day of the banner in January, then snipe red but have the mentality that no matter what you’re still getting 40 armor DF and an awesome tome for Orochi.

3 Likes

Hopefully the NY banner won’t be of Interest and with Fates and Awakening done until probably 2023 and 3H probably spring sometime, I’m hoping for a nice quiet time for my orbs stash.
Might consider trying for Manuela and a snowglobe later, hoping the curse has dissolved in the intervening weeks.

4 Likes

I hope so too.

3 Likes

That is one nice Orochi, congratulations.
I only got a 3 star copy a few weeks ago, I will build her in the future, Im not in a rush but getting copies of her has been really hard.

3 Likes

Ooh nice :eyes: I wish I could be part of the +10 Orochi club. I want to merge her but I haven’t gotten a single copy :catcry:

4 Likes

Congrats! Welcome to the +10 Orochi club!

4 Likes