+10 Rhajat

Got my last three merges on the revival banner for just 122 orbs and finishing in style with 2 in the same circle. So pleased she’s my 4th 5 star exclusive +10.

And she was pretty cheap overall. I think (it was a long time ago) I spent about 500-ish orbs on her debut banner and got her to +6 then saw a 7th as a 4* demote a couple months ago.

29 Likes

You get my Seal of approval on this :+1:t2:
Congratz on joinning the +10 Rhajat gang :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Beautiful!

She has such an interesting PRF…

10 Likes

You spelled “meta” wrong.

With F!Edelgard dominating everywhere, Rhajat is more useful than ever in her ability to give that mistake a huge middle finger. Far as I can see, she’s one of the incredibly few who are uniquely qualified to do it.

8 Likes

Nice! I’m jealous AF, Rhajat is ine of my favorites from Fates and ny F!Kamui’s headcanon wife. I wish I had more merges fir mine. T_T

5 Likes

Same here. I couldn’t help but marry her on my Birthright and Revelations playthroughs. She and Corrin are prominent in my huge fanfic that Fates spawned with numerous chapters devoted to their relationship. In Heroes she’s supported with my OG!F!Corrin (who’s +9 waiting on a resplendent) so they’re together in Askr too.

5 Likes