+10 Units List

I couldn’t find a post like this online, so unless I just worded it wrong, my bad, but sometimes it’s nice to make follow-up posts like this every once in awhile as this kind of list can easily get updated every once in awhile, so anyway, who do you guys have at +10 in this game! Instead of flooding this topic with pics of all my +10’s unless someone is REALLY curious of one of my character’s builds, I’ll just type them all out, but feel free to either say yours in list format like I am, or post pics if you feel like flexing!
So far, all the units I have at +10 are: Masked Lucina, Corrin (Male; original), Black Knight, Xander, Garon, Cordelia (Original; Not Resplendent), Reinhardt and at last Flame Emperor. As of right now, I am currently not working on anyone else, but I’m sure that’ll change very soon.

7 Likes

1 picture for everything
5*+10s in the Brigade
4*+10s until S!Loki (who could be +10, but waiting for her to possibly be a soul)

8 Likes

Just Mordecai and Chrom, I have too many things going on at once for a good amount of +10s.
Certain characters are certainly on their way, like Lissa at +9.

4 Likes

Perhaps I should have been more specific in saying 5 stars. Aha! I forgot +10 4 stars exist for budget purposes, but still, neat!

1 Like

I’ve got a decent collection of +10s. Currently making a project out of Lloyd, however

8 Likes

I’ve got Kronya, Cordelia, Echidna, and S!Lute at +10. Sadly, that is all I have despite being a day 1 player.

8 Likes

I’m a Day: 1 player myself, and I feel like my list is small.

6 Likes

Your list is solid. My problem is that the units I want to invest into are either 5* locked or aren’t in the game yet

4 Likes

Well, as time goes on, both our lists are sure to improve!

4 Likes

There are plenty of +10 showcases on this site, but none of them stayed afloat.
Here is my list
Other notible ones are Travant at +9 and G!Hinata at +8

13 Likes

Lets see…

Hmm, I have nobody at +10 how about that
:feh_sharenacry:

13 Likes

There are a lot at this point, so I’ll also just list them out.

Base Eirika, Selena, Caeda, Idunn, Lilina, Sophia, Berkut, Clair, Altena, Thea, Female Corrin, Legendary Tiki, Mae, Legendary Julia, Micaiah, L’Arachel, Legendary Edelgard, Titania, Cherche, Legendary Celica, base Julia, Nino, Yune, Norne, base Faye, Lachesis, and Clarine. Cecilia will be added to the list as of next week when her refine drops.

7 Likes

Here are my champions :

10 Likes

Just these two
:feh_elisad:

17 Likes

Summer Sylvain only rn

Although…
She’s getting there
I’ll finish her up in December or smth, I wanna save for Freyja now

13 Likes

This post has all of my current projects:

Have 7 currently, others on their way.

6 Likes

My +10’s are these,as well as those other 2 at the bottom (they couldn’t fit, as you can see)

14 Likes

Is your username Kratos in feh?

1 Like

That number of units you have :feh_notlikethis:

(Very impressive tho)

4 Likes

no, it’s Onyx. :catdance:

6 Likes