[16 Hours of Struggle] Hokusai Solo Eight Summer Servants Challenge Quest (Heart Pounding! The Grand Decisive Swimsuit Battle!)

I used MC evade on T9. MC heal on T12. Apologies for forgetting to include them when I edit the video.

This run is the product of 16 hours of retrying. There is a lot of RNG factors at play here (I only made past T10 about 6 times in those 16 Hours), the video should speak for itself.

Although this quest lacks special gimmicks associated with later CQs, with 8 enemy servants totaling over 2 million HP combined this quest is significantly beefier than other no event powermod boss rush CQs in recent memory. Consequently, the difficulty of soloing this quest with a damage-dealer is top-tier.

23 Likes

Darn, gratz!

That’s a lot of dedication man, I’m glad it’s done. :fgo_ereshwoah:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Now tempt a void shiki solo

4 Likes

There’s two Archers in there…

4 Likes

I thought I could maybe pull this off, but my Oui is NP1. I’ll probably have to do this the old fashioned way of Hokusai/ Tamamo/ double Waver. :fgo_hokusaiwink:

Edit: I ran this quest on the last day of the event. It did not go well, I messed up somehow but didn’t feel like starting over or using CS, so I managed to Infinity stall with Mash and Jeanne. It took something like almost 60 turns though. I probably messed up somewhere with NP drain/ NP charge, and that lead to Marie almost sweeping my front line, and due to low hp they couldn’t sustain another couple turns. The second Waver got downed by Archuria I think.

For reference my comp was Oui/ Tama Caster/ Waver/ Support Waver/ Jeanne/ Mash

At least I managed it on my first try but still…

6 Likes

I had to do multiple runs even using full supports with NP1, i wish i had a MLB BG at least…it would help a lot.

2 Likes

Congrats! I tried to bring my favorite team of Hokusai, Sherlock, Tamamo, Mash, and Waver and ended up having to Command Seal a team rez at the end (go figure Sherlock was last man standing).

2 Likes

Awesome work man! I would’ve torn my hair out and question my existence if I were to try and pull something like this off :fgo_lipburrito:

And God have I been there with some of the gimmicks I’ve been pulling in JP :fgo_deadinside:

2 Likes

You know what? Gonna give you the sub for you deserve it :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

Thank you :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes