1st world problems

Judge not lest ye be judged…

Or do, whatever. Anyway, I’m going to +10 a 2nd L!Thighs and I’m looking for input on which kit serves what boon best. These are my builds planned:

Rationale: +Atk is going to be more concerned with fighting armors, and will require more Atk and Def, hence the impact. And +Spd will go toe to toe with the fastest units out there, so a solo (or Ideal if I can find one) would be preferred.

Now… Do you think one build fits the other boon better? Or is it a negligible difference at that point?

6 Likes

I like the idea of the first one. I wonder if no DC on the second is going to be a problem. She’s really good for that, though maybe not as good if switching out her B skill.

Maybe for build 2 consider surge sparrow since it is stupidly good and gives the stats you want along with some sustain.

6 Likes

A second? I’m intensely jealous and slightly hate you for just thinking of attempting it. Not your fault, the game’s for stealing 1900 orbs from me for a neutral +2 Corrin.

Have to be honest, unless you’re going to be using them on the same team at the same time, it seems like a waste of orbs to me. Three/four points in a stat may be missed on a rare occasion when a kill or double is missed but I’d think it would be a very rate occasion. But, you do you.

6 Likes

Well, my plan is to have them together on a permanent arena team, not just in wind season. Flanked by far save Bagel, and ally supported with Lilith… Who can teleport adjacent to both of them.

And yep, I feel you. Her 1st rerun I lost 1k orbs on 0 copies of her. consolation prize getting Triandra to +10 on that one but that’s not the point

3 Likes

Surge is a good idea. Gonna be a bit before I can grab that fodder, but I have the fodder for everything else rn.

And since they come with DC standard, I’ll be free to swap it if either build underperforms.

2 Likes

Than you can hat me to xD
I have also a +10, with around 5x manuals currently xD

5 Likes

I think you’ll appreciate how ridiculous this can be:

5 Likes

Summoner Support intensifies :feh_reinyes:

2 Likes

I’ve toyed with giving her B duel… But I can’t justify losing that guaranteed +7 from bond 4.

4 Likes

Depends how much you care about scoring; +5 (-2 because of duel 4) is good and can certainly swing matches, but it’s not exactly make or break.

2 Likes

Me hoping to finish my Dagr in November:
20210817_232502

5 Likes

She scores 750 atm, so bumping her to 754 seems negligible, especially since my plan is to just keep it as my defensive team all the time.

2 Likes

Me hoping for 1 Dagr to give one of my L! Corns even tempest.

2 Likes

I need 5 more to get her to +10

3 Likes

1k orbs should be enough.

Wishing you my luck on the CYL banner where 1k got me 18 19 Eirikas and plenty more (forgot about the one I foddered to Reginn)

2 Likes

Haha… welp

Screenshot_20210922-170709_Fire Emblem Heroes

5 Likes

You got over 2 months to build since the L/M banner is always at the end of the month. Just don’t get distracted, just like you focused on Eirika.

Just do me a favor and make sure you give her a unity like she’s built for.

3 Likes

Halo orb fund plz halp

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing. Super saving mode.

3 Likes

You can do it. I’m saving too for anything colorless in November. I’d like Miccy, but I’d rather have L!Thighs and 2 more bram so he hits +10.

2 Likes