2/1 Valentine's 2022: A Not-So-Ordinary Valentine's - Murasaki Shikibu and the Five Slaying Queens Event

Event to run from the 1st to the 14th. It’s not mentioned yet but it only requires Fuyuki completed in order to participate. Marie has her Animation Update but no news on Caesar’s.

Valentine 2022 Special Event Page

Sei Shounagon’s NP

Marie Antoinette Animation Update,

22 Likes

I try not to cover Global/NA stuff since I feel like I sort of have a monopoly on covering JP content but Five Slaying Queens is killing me.

21 Likes

And with this we are 12 days ahead of the JP schedule

14 Likes

Finally Marie gets her Charisma

18 Likes

I’ve been wanting it for so long.

10 Likes

“yaaas slay queen fingernail emoji”

15 Likes

This should be fun.

10 Likes

Yorokobe, QUEENZ.

Eggs will be dropping in one of the farming quests!
(Glittering Graphic Novel - Winter is Painful | Fate Grand Order Wiki - GamePress)

5 Likes

I’m rolling on my main account. Hopefully I get a couple copies of Sei for the rolls! Maybe Sheba will get the last 2 copies she needs to hit NP5. Marie also exists.

2 Likes

my np3 Marie can finally get some use

3 Likes

With my luck I’ll probably get Sei and the SRs before getting Seiba…well I still wouldn’t get her. Oh well, monthly tickets it is. We go in for the CEs!

I just got Marie but when I saw her NP animation I was shocked. Did they even try? So happy that she gets an animation update. Even the rose emperor respects her! :fgo_mariethuglife:

11 Likes

Marie’s horse will finally look cool and Caesar will finally make his B rank agility show, I’m happy.

Not rolling for Sei in particular but I’m dropping tics one of the split rate ups (bad idea).

6 Likes

Wait does this event have a murasaki banner?
:fgo_casgilworry:

5 Likes

Not AFAIK.

3 Likes

I’m morbidly curious how her dialogue is going to be translated/localized since she uses a lot of modern day JP slang that’s used by the younger generation like high school girls.

The special event page does include Chan-Mas which is faithful to Sei’s original dialogue but the NA localization team has been a bit mixed with this sort of dialogue like with Osakabehime’s.

Since the event title does use Slay and Queen, I’m really hoping that she goes all in with the LGBT slang. Sei is 100% the type of girl who would scream Yasss and if she does I’m going to die because I unironically live for that gay shit.

19 Likes

I almost wanted to roll for the CE because it’s a good one for no-starting-charge and Quick, but it’s not good enough to chase unless you really want a Servant, too.

13 Likes

that’d be hilarious

3 Likes

My Marie gets an update, very nice! I will probably roll the double rate up for Lion King and because that Kama CE is really nice.

8 Likes

That is an interesting change, because on the wiki page it says:

Valentine 2020 Wonderful Valentine ~Murasaki Shikibu and the 5-Person Party-Gyaru Legion~

10 Likes

I hope not

1 Like