2/1 Valentine's 2022: A Not-So-Ordinary Valentine's - Murasaki Shikibu and the Five Slaying Queens Event

First thought: Don’t be so sure Olympus should be before 20M campaign :fgo_rinlaugh:

2nd thought: wait there’s a general pool servant Gou doesn’t have :fgo_grampsnani:

5 Likes

It’s Europa :slight_smile:

And Dioscuri is neat, but there’s so much to look forward to this summer.

7 Likes

But before summer

14 Likes

Yeah, but he has two potential issues:

1. ROMA voice lines spam
  2. Vorpal Chin EX
8 Likes

And the first is an issue how? The power of memes is not to be underestimated.

5 Likes

More info on the Event and Caesar’s Animation Update and Strengthening confirmed. Since a couple of people were asking, yes you can have multiple copies of the same gift.

Summoning Banner featuring Sei and a bunch of other 5* female, General and Story Locked Servants.

13 Likes

Looking forward to the voices scenes. I had almost forgotten that this would be our first year with them on NA.

How quickly I forget. I was eager to be excited about it all over again, I suppose!

3 Likes

I thought last year was our first year with them?

2 Likes

I think you’re right and that I completely forgot.

I wanna hear Kama’s bad end!

3 Likes

There we go - I can still be excited about the new Servant scenes.

3 Likes

I say this un-ironically…

I will be rolling two packs on Sitonai day not for Sitonai or Sei (though they would be nice) but to try to get and mlb the Chocolate Heaven CE.

I expect to fail to mlb the CE and to get both of heroic spirits to np2 minimum…

12 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta whale the CE

11 Likes

That CE is tempting since it’s the Quick version of MoaSF and because it doesn’t seem to be returning anytime soon.

On the other hand, it competes with MGoS, BG, Cute Orangette, superscope, etc., etc. MoaSF is something of a luxury pull for Arts even if it is one of the best options in uncommon situations, but Chocolate Heaven will be even more of a luxury.

I’d whale it, anyway, but I need wallet-kun to support me hard later this year.

9 Likes

For me, I just want it to put on Kama for when I retire from the game shortly after summer Kama’s release.

The fact that it is a (situationally) good CE is just icing on the cake.

It does return but if this year is going to be hard on wallet-kun next year when it returns will be murder:

Also I could be wrong but I think Atlante is supposed to be a better quick farming archer.

6 Likes

Good to know about the rerun. I had assumed there would be one but didn’t notice the CE on the usual spreadsheet.

Are you rolling for Summer Kama and then retiring after you get her? I guess I don’t see myself making a retirement plan; I’ll just stop playing when I lose all interest. Considering my track record with MMOs in the past that required incredible time commitments, I’ll probably keep going for some time.

8 Likes

You’ll be retiring from FGO in 2023?

5 Likes

I plan to max summer Kama out then call it quits. So I will continue for a short while after her release. The game takes too much time to play the way I been playing and I need that time to commit to my art. I have a resolution to keep.

Honestly, If not for Summer Kama I would be calling it quits after the Ooku rerun.

16 Likes

Yes but I plan to hang around the forums here (especially the fan art and social thread) even after FGO retirement.

6 Likes

I very much support having an FGO retirement plan! At this stage, I’m predicting I’ll call it quits at the end of part 2 which should dovetail nicely with a prospective international move around that time, depending on how much luck I have with my own plans.

Best of luck to you! I believe you can make it :fgo_astartepeek:

7 Likes