2/1 Valentine's 2022: A Not-So-Ordinary Valentine's - Murasaki Shikibu and the Five Slaying Queens Event

This is one time that the localization team should definitely take liberties.

19 Likes

Yeah, makes sense.

Gyaru isn’t really easy to get across, like Suzuka isn’t called a “JK”.

10 Likes

Gyaru legion definitely tests the mind of the recipient

12 Likes

If it can be usefull, I’ve made a FARMING GUIDE with the best setups for each DPS available for the five best farming nodes: https://youtu.be/GzE1TjBi_HM

14 Likes

I thought I’d have a bit more time to collect stuff ; Sanzang is on one of the rate-ups, and I wanna get her. :catroll:

Ah well, I’ll just hope that RNG will be kind.

11 Likes

She’s always around so there’s that much at least.

6 Likes

in almost 2 years, I never got Helena, so my hopes are low. :catcry:

I can pull freaking Tesla and Cu Alter from the Story banner, but I can’t pull Helena from literally anywhere. :catdestroy:

15 Likes

Totally speculative on my part but I’ve been wondering whether they might try to squeeze the ooku rerun before the anniversary so we don’t get the benefit of seeing how our Castoria rolls go before Kama’s banner. Sincerely hope that’s not the case but they’re already close to carving out two extra weeks…

7 Likes

I’ve already gotten a lot of my own personal memes broken in the past few months.

First NP2 ST Saber SSR. (The same one that broke my no SSR ST Saber streak too)
Scathach came home.
Skadi came home.
Among others…

6 Likes

I was confused bc she’s JK Fox but then I realized that’s just how I think of her and not how she’s referred to in story.

Like that anime/manga “My Girlfriends a gal” and people were confused bc they didn’t get it.

Edit:that was meant as a reply to the post I quoted from.

7 Likes

Usually there will be previous year Valentine banner at later week

That’s not good if so, I was planning to try for her this year but rn I’m trying to save for castoria and 2 m0re rider carmilla np levels
:catlie:

I know Gyaru is not something that really exists outside of Japan but Slaying Queens? I fell there could have been a better translation.

That’s probably the case as that’s how it happened in JP.

6 Likes

It do be time buckaroos

5 Likes

I’m suddenly concerned about my hoarding problem. V-Day CE storage takes up an incredible amount of space.

19 Likes

I don’t think we’ll get everything before anni that JP got before theirs, because for that they’d have to shave off a total of about 5 weeks from 1st half of the year and then have to insert 5 dead weeks into H2.

But it’s not impossible they’ll pull something like moving the 4 weeks of HQ/Seraph MI/Ooku rerun into June and instead run the Summer 4 rerun after anni, right before Summer 5.

7 Likes

Thanks for reminding me that it is time to feed all those CEs to my newest CE bomb.

10 Likes

I had to feed some 4* CEs sitting around to make room for the new V Day ones. They need a great success promotion for sure.

5 Likes

We get one right after Valentine’s Day for the Eresh banner. Just don’t take the CEs out of your present box, unless you still have a bunch of embers blocking it, I guess.

9 Likes

Embers. Many embers. Unlikely to get a new Servant until the SSR ticket.

Will burn them if it comes down to it, of course, but hoarding everything is the goal.

13 Likes