2 down, 5 more to go!

This week was flower heavy in terms of the flying ones.

…which works fine with me, since the 2nd fully maxed Camilla is now done! image

alongside the start of the 3rd one. :fgo_ereshlove:

and I’ll profit from this to also show off my finally finished 100% flowered OG Hilda. image

This project is going along slower than I expected, but then again, expecting to flower 7 Flying Units fully in a short time is preposterous, so who am I to speak anyway. :catlie:

Nevertheless, hoping you guys flower projects are going swimmingly!

If not, well, feel free to keep collecting those flowers for an eventual future use. :feh_birbpeek:

unless you plan to hog them all and not use a single one. :feh_sophiadeletethis:

17 Likes

You can have these

8 Likes

I just realized they’re all fliers. Oof. I’d give you mind too if I could
Screenshot_20210104-212257_Fire Emblem Heroes

8 Likes

Guess I’ll donate mine too

8 Likes

Take mine too

8 Likes

I’ll give you mine too!

9 Likes

Embarassed girl

Y’all are way too kind. :fgo_scathach_blush:

10 Likes

Now if only IS would actually let us trade stuff

8 Likes

if only…

Maybe those 6 Laegjarn’s that are collecting dust in my barracks would actually serve purpose.

3 Likes

I could help you finish them myself :feh_sharenacry:

3 Likes

I share your pain… Unless your pain also involves green flowers then I have no clue.

7 Likes

Actually ; kinda,yes.

I’m only at 2 flowers on my newly +10 Winter Hilda, due to using my previous ones to finish the flowers of my Picnic Flora.

…that I used the day before the Winter banner was revealed. :feh_sharenacry:

6 Likes

I’ve actually thought of trading manuals! But units with no outside skills, basically you can’t trade units who have inherited outside skills. Is this actually a good idea?

4 Likes

Now,see, that’s a nice idea on paper.

…but only on paper.

There are so many variable and set of rules that I.S. would need to put into place to make sure that this system wouldn’t be abused, in any sort of fashion. But doing so would also result in it’s own set of punishment that the more casual/newer players would fall upon that it would make implying this system, very difficult.

So I don’t see this coming. Ever.

2 Likes

Yeah, me either! Just one of my crazy ideas that are overthought. I just like to put my 2 cents in.

3 Likes

Oh sht man r.i.p lol …use some armours

6 Likes