2 ways I thought to use Thrasir’s debuff effectively

So I’m kinda really excited for Thrasir. I might just put a few orbs on this one. But I was thinking of how to effectively use her, and I thought of two things

1. Using harsh command +. If you set her up to counter a ranged unit and have three units around her, they will all be debuffed for your next turn. You would then be able to use harsh command + to give most of your team +4 to all stats
  2. Use Idunn. If you just give Idunn reposition, she can be behind Thrasir when she attacks and can then repo Thrasir out of danger. It also gives Idunn +4 to all stats and I think more even but I can’t remember Idunn’s weapon
5 Likes

Yep. Also when he comes out, Lif could be used for desperation, brazens and brash assualt like F!Berkut can.

6 Likes

Mhm, I was thinking that, too.

Her weapon nulls the debuffs on her if either her HP is below 100% or she’s already debuffed, so Thrasir will just buff her during combat.

I plan on giving Idunn and Thrasir Ally Support, although I might need Armored Boots if Idunn is to catch up with her…

1 Like

Nope, I was right. She’ll get +8 to all stats

1 Like

I only see +4 there bud

4 Likes

SHIT! I have been misreading her weapon for a long time!

3 Likes

RIP LeadChips :sharenacry:

3 Likes

Yep…
I thought she was much better than she is…
She’s still an amazing unit tho

4 Likes

Oh for sure. And +4 still is pretty solid.

2 Likes

OG and Brave Micaiah can take advantage of this with Sacrifice. In my opinion, that’s a little easier to obtain than getting HC+.

2 Likes

Yeah…
She still isn’ta widely available units tho. Plus, you would only be able to one person instead of three

Neither is fodder for Harsh Command+. A skill that’s been on one seasonal banner, on one unit, and that’s it.

You’d only be able to assist one unit per action. Doesn’t have an AOE effect. While you could put the skill on multiple units, remember how many units and actions you have. You spend three to turn those debuffs into buffs on three allies and now half your team is done with their turn assuming you’re in AR defense at tier 19+.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I know that HC+ is more rare, I was just saying that the Micaiahs are also rare. but I obviously misread HC + when it first came out. I thought it had a range to it

2 Likes

Yeah, especially OG Micaiah now that she’s only on Gen 1-2 banners. It’d be nice if HC+ had AOE, but I’m fine with it not. Especially since I don’t have Tanith nor would I plan on foddering her for the skill.

1 Like

SAVE4PETRA DummyThicc!

2 Likes

But I wanna have her :cry:
I’m only gonna do one full circle. It won’t be a big impact on my orbs

Also, thanks for adding the Thrasir tag!

YES THANK U FOR TAKING THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH

1 Like

Not saying I doubt u bro, but u probably might start falling under temptation and start pulling for more should u not get her. Am sure u’ve done it

Pshhh…
no…
I haven’t sent spent much. Maybe like 20 after the dancer banner.

1 Like