2021 the year of Legion? :feh_legion_miso:

:bridge_at_night: Wild, complete nonsense, near midnight, not drunk just crazy, Saturday theory time! :night_with_stars:

…will 2021 be Legion’s year? :feh_legion_miso:

My family celebrates Chinese New Year and my sister recently put up this years calendar… and as I was strolling pass it earlier today, I couldn’t help but have an epiphany…

hmm… :feh_faewow:

HMMM!? :feh_faepanic:

WHO’S THE MOST ELOQUENT HERO IN FEH YOU SAY?

IT’S LEGION OF COURSE.

Okay okay, lets calm down. So you know the Chinese zodiac, it’s a repeating cycle of 12 years, with each year being represented by an animal. Just think of the Magic Talismans from the Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon.

“In order, the 12 Chinese horoscope animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig. 2021 is a year of the Ox, starting from February 12th, 2021 (Chinese lunar New Year Day) and lasting until January 30th, 2022. Each zodiac sign is associated with one of the five elements: Gold (Metal), Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. 2021 will be a Metal Ox year.”

a Metal Ox year

What do you think of when you see the words “Metal Ox”??

Minotaur.

Which FEH character has strong Minotaur vibes?

Legion.

WHICH FEH CHARACTER IS THE EMBOIDMENT OF AN OX’S LUCKY COLORS!?

LEGION.

We are currently in Book V which features the realm of Niðavellir… the land of magic, technological and METAL wonders!!!

And lets go back to the Metal Ox Picture:

conflicanimals

Is this not a hint for what’s to come in Book V?

G O A T

Remember that behind the scenes, there is a plot stirring with this Goat’s goons up to no good.

Uhoh.

D R A G O N

This could mean absolutely anything. Maybe a warning for more OP armoured dragon infants… or maybe the final boss of Book V, Fáfnir will be using a Dragon Gullinbursti Mech. Though in Norse mythology, Gullinbursti is a boar but this is Fire Emblem so its probably a Dragon Mech but also maybe not. :feh_lucyshrug:

H O R S E

Choose Your Legends 5 winner… Brave Reinhardt.

D O G

Look at this drawing depicting Legion getting mauled by this dog as his friends watch helplessly… will Legion be facing this dog again in 2021?

ALL OF THESE CONNECTIONS MUST MEAN SOMETHING…!

Or at the very least, maybe these are all signs for a Resplendent Legion.

• Askr outfit which features golden plates of armour along with the standard white uniform.
  • Niðavellir Gullinbursti… which is a complete mech suit which would make this a Metal Legion…

Legion_Resplendents

Hmm… no maybe on second thoughts I have just read too much into all of this. I go sleep now :feh_lynsleep:

21 Likes

I swear I was reading this while thinking ‘this sounds like illuminati CYL predictions/propaganda’ and then this

CYL ILLUMINATI PREDICTIONS/PROPAGANDA I LOVE IT MISO YOU NEVER DISAPPOINTTT

14 Likes

:feh_legionwoof:

10 Likes

Soon…

:feh_legion_miso:

9 Likes

Bruh, next thing you’ll be telling me is Silque is actually a bag of rice controlling the Askr times through the deep state

10 Likes

!!!

:feh_flaynsmile:

You are on to something here…

9 Likes

Legion rhymes with region

Pokémon has regions

Pokémon themed special heroes confirmed???

Legion with a dog Pokémon alt confirmed???

7 Likes

This is peak tinfoil hat conspiracy theory and I love it

4 Likes