2nd +10 completed

So after a ridiculous amount of HM farming over the past week(send help!), I managed to rush my M!Corrin from +1 all the way to being the 2nd +10 in my barracks! Should be pretty helpful in arena any time I need to use Sharena

Now I just need to give him aether and get r duel infantry for him. Which month is S!Helbindi’s rerun?

PS if anyone finds my sanity, please send it back to me. It disappeared on day 2

16 Likes

Should be next month

7 Likes

Congrats on finishing him!

obstruct 3 is the best b slot no contest

2 Likes

Nice! here’s hoping I get lucky lol

Tbh I don’t really know what to give him for b slot(probably just gonma give him chill atk), but L!Edelgard be bringing back the obstruct meta
also that’s just his default slot b and I haven’t changed it

1 Like

Yeah something like a ruse would be nice

Could just use a breaker skill. Whenever I’m in doubt for support b slots I just do a breaker skill. B!Lucy has Swordbreaker

1 Like

my only ruse skill is on B!Eliwood

1 Like

Been thinking about foddering him for scoring but he has so much score fodder its hard to pick lol

1 Like

I’d probably prefer a 2range drive effect (2x drive speed / close guard C slot + distant guard SS, to not waste any Kronya / anything with 2range).

That way you can leave 1 space between him and the supported unit, so he’s safer from ranged threat/danced ranged threat. His weapon have 2 range effect aswell, so, it’ll still be there.

1 Like

You can get featherless Chill Atk from the Bridal Ninian Manual if you want :feh_nini::catdance:

3 Likes

Nice. M-Corrin is a character I’d like to merge up eventually, but he’s very low priority right now since I’ve got a good Arena core already and support units don’t need a ton of stats.

2 Likes

Normally I would too, but in my case I specifically use him as support for my triple bond Sharena, so spurs work best

2 Likes

Yeah was gonna give that to L!Robin but I also have a couple Garnef’s from the rerun a while back

1 Like

She hits 60spd and 70atk during bonus week lol

And actually now that I think about it I need rally spd/res on him anyway so I’ll give him that off a tailtiu and then fodder him a L!Eliwood for spd/res+ and chill atk. That way I don’t waste any fodder

1 Like

My arena build:

Simple and effective. Needs more healing for dealing with high attack greens like that new shiny Eldegard.

I have Soren as the chill bot - triple (Attack, speed & defense seal). I also use 2 greens, so sometimes he’s fighting other reds too, and being able to stall to get some HP back helps. Mine needs to help with combat these days, along with Soren.

1 Like

Looks pretty good! I have Itsuki with MS3 and close def to deal with L!Edelgard. The guard from MS3 stops her from galeforcing and he usually kills her in 2 rounds anyway

Can’t lose something you never had

2 Likes

200-1

1 Like

No, this is neat:

1 Like