3 down, 4 more to go!

Hello there people, it’s me once again sharing my advance on the Camilla’s. :feh_camillamug:

The 3rd fully flowered Camilla is here ; the ‘‘dreamy’’ version this time. :feh_birbpeek:

Kinda wished I free pulled Tharja for the Rein for her, but eh, you can’t have everything that you want, I guess. :feh_legion_miso:

As for the next one… I’m still following my inital pattern that was set when I put flowers on them in a particular order ; the 4th one who got flowered is the New Year version, and she’s already her next flower ready to go. :feh_hridexcited:

It’s a long way ahead like always, but it’s getting closer and closer for final completion of flowers to give, and it makes even the tiniest of progress feel like a big step. :fgo_gudako:

To resume, all is well over here on my end. :feh_flaynfish:

And I hope you guys projects are going swimmingly as well. :fgo_jeannyes:

Feel free to share them too. :feh_flaynsmile:

Until then, later. :fehbirb:

30 Likes

It sucks that every Camilla is a flier

So manyyyyyyyy blueeee dragonflowwwwwwerssss

It looks like such a hassle :catlie:

But nice on dreamilla :feh_flaynyay:

And good luck grinding for the next one

As for my stuff

Got the gramma all her DFs :feh_flaynfire:

9 Likes

Ouch, grinding out those flowers is painful and it doesn’t help that they are all fliers :catroll:

Good job on completing that 3rd Camilla though, about half way there, you got this :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes

Alas, it is what it is. Honestly speaking, seeing her as anything BUT a flier would be weirder. :feh_legion_miso:

but like I said, once I’ll be fully done, it’ll be like a huge weight off my shoulders, so I’ll just mosey along and go the long path ahead. :catlie:

Also, congrats @Umbriel for finishing Hel’s flowers. :partying_face:

5 Likes

It really is weird every version of Camilla is a flier but Lyn got to be every movement type.

7 Likes

Congrats!

But what happens when the DF cap increases again? :feh_hecstare:

6 Likes

Looks wonderful! I was curious, do you have the duel skills for them to use in Arena too? Or are they just trophies? Or just PVE?

5 Likes

Congrats on them. I wish I had the resources/patience to merge up 5* exclusive Camillas like that.

I pray they someday stop rerunning old seasonal banners and give a grail-style shop so I can do spring, NY and summer. It’s my only chance.

5 Likes

But until then, it’s a step forward :feh_camillamug:

6 Likes

I did give the Tier 3 version of the Red flier variant to Adrift and New Year at a time where I had so many Laegjarn’s around in my barracks. but those are the only 2 ; I don’t care for Arena and most likely, never will. :feh_legion_miso:

4 Likes