3 more days! (But really no more days now) :feh_birbpeek:

Assuming they’ll follow the normal announcing schedule, we’ll know Farfetched 3 in 3 days! Whoo

21 Likes

If Rinkah isn’t their it’s an easy skip for me

7 Likes

Same. She’s like the last character I want at this point.

3 Likes

Also remember that the calendar is a day behind due to daylight saving. So the banner is on the 19th, not 18th. So the trailer might be on Sunday.

2 Likes

Altgough Awakening Anna would be a nice addition… I only plan to +10 1 5* exclusive unit for each color right now… and Colorless is already done and red is nearly done so she will be a pass

1 Like

I’m almost certain she will get in. Honestly as much as I want her, I don’t think Rinkah will actually be on it. I’m expecting Jill and Anna for females. If there’s a direct 3-4 star than maybe Rinkah, but even still Severa placed higher overall.

3 Likes

Can’t say I’m excited for Farfetched to be honest. I mean, yay for more units getting in that don’t have alts, but Miriel isn’t there (thank God), Ross and Cormag are already in game, and I don’t think Nils is being added anytime soon.

:thinking:

Oh wait… Just checked the above picture. God dammit, I don’t need Nils in game right now.

3 Likes

I highly doubt both Anna and Severa will be on it together unless they do make Anna a Colorless unit since they would most likely be red units, Lif will most likely be the Mythic, Jill could easily be either Lance or Axe… and seeing that so far they have always had at least 1 male or female on the banner, so with that Anna (Red), Jill (Green), Nils (Blue)… if they do put a pre-demote (I hope it’s Rinkah since we already have Selena in the 3-4* poll), then Shinon as are GHB unit…

1 Like

Shit Jill will probably be an axe, meaning she’d be green.

Same basically. Or her as the TT unit (we know it’s a TT from the calendar) so I can merge her. And yeah Lif will definitely be a mythic, so he’s out. But I don’t really care about the men’s, I just want Rinkah in.

Yah… that’s what I ment for Shinon not as an actually GHB but a grail unit…

But I do hope Rinkah is the TT so I can +10 her easier… but her being in the summoning poll would be slightly better thanks to Boon’s, and with Jill most likely being an Axe unit I can kill 2 birds with one stone on the banner

1 Like

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

:crossed_fingers: that Rinkah does get in, or at least comes soon

2 Likes

Really hoping for Severa, Knoll, or Larcei. Anna is basically guaranteed though so I’m kind of up in the air about who will be added. I’m fairly confident in Anna and Nils, but not sure about anyone else

1 Like

Well… for sure it’s only going to be 1 other on the banner… since the other 2 banners was only 3 unit’s… then someone will be a grail aka the TT unit… then “IF they do a pre-demote”

1 Like

I really hope they do. That would be awesome honestly.

2 Likes

Yah… I honestly hope they do a pre-demote for every new hero’s banner… obviously besides the Brave banners

3 Likes

I just want Sain. I just want my womanizing, flirtatious green boy.

Not sure how these banners are made but I’ll learn with the help of the upcoming announcement…

Aaaanyways, we DO have quite the trailer release to look forward to, if Jill is in I’ll have a little trouble dodging the banner at least :feh_maristare:.
I’m pretty excited too, I’m itching to write the review already! :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

SHURAAAAA

2 Likes

I s2g if IntSys really shafts us on Awakening Anna

Like its bad enough knowing she would have won CYL3 if all the Anna stans agreed on day 1 who to vote for, but if they separate the different ones and still say that she’s in the game already and won’t count for CYL3 I’m gonna just quit