3 turn buster farming

Is there any good 3t buster farming servant and how can you make them work using only skills, without depending on face cards or arash to clear wave 1?

With enough superscopes, you can make many things work without face cards.

28 Likes

Asides from 3 Buster Servants with either Superscope or Starting NP Charge CE + NP Charge Skills…

One Buster Servant can NP 3 times if you have:

1. Superscope
  2. 50% NP Charge skill
  3. 3 support Servants who can give 50% NP Charge (Waver and/or Skadi and, in the future, Casturia and Reines)
5 Likes

Not entirely sure how to read your question, but if you want one Buster Servant to NP 3 times, you need a Superscope, 3 50% chargers and a DPS with 50% charge; or Artoria/Mordred/Lartoria with non-MLB scope and all of the rest

3 Likes

I not sure if I understand your question, do you mean a single Buster servant 3T farming? I think that the only ones that can do that are Mordred and Artoria with very heavy investment (Kscope, 3x50% chargers supports and plugsuit). They have 30% self charge, plus 20%+ refound after each NP, so its possible to make them fire their beams three times in a row with enough support.

Edit: Oh, I forget that Superskope exist. As other users have said, with Superscope 50% chargers also can do 3T loops. Some of those are Tesla and Ishtar. Cant remember another one but I think that in Japan there’s also a buster saber with 50% charge.

1 Like

So, basically, it’s theoretically possible, but way more effort and investment than just using three different buster servants.

technically, after his second strengthening for his third skill, Emiya is a buster looper.

I say technically because it still requires an mlb kaleidoscope, and only works because he can do turn 2 with his NP as arts instead and use Castoria support to have it refund.

since it requires double Castoria though, you’re better off using a real arts looper at that point, unless you have a very invested Emiya.

1 Like

Okay, so by those rules, I guess Spishtar counts, too?

Well she counted anyway since she can do 3 Buster NPs but I see what you mean

1 Like

most of my aoe busters are kinda bond10 already with only moedred karna and ishtar remaining

1 Like

Ahh, you also can’t handle wasting bond points! I feel a kindred spirit!

We do have Chen Gong coming soon, right? I know he’s not buster, but he can 3T farm, I believe.

1 Like

Also enable Buster farmers:

3 Likes

I think Emiya could loop his arts np without the extreme levels of buffs castoria provides, against 3 enemies anyway. 10 hits with a ungimped np gain just works :fgo_coffee:

1 Like

EMIYA with DCS is straight up overkill in terms of refunding.

Two of them and he refunds over 200%.
5 Likes

Hmm… It occurs to me that in order to make this 3T buster farmer work, you need Waver, Skadi, Superscope, and a support Waver or Skadi. With those requirements, you’re 90% of the way to having DSS online, anyway.

5 Likes

With one Castoria he still refunds over 130%

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t understand how people have multiple dps as bond 10. Like arash, sure. But even as a >150 boxes lotto farmer none of my quick dps (even someone as universal as dantes) have reached bond 8 (skadi, on the other hand… )

I mean, I think post-buff Reines is his best support but what he really needs for 3T farming is a Buster support that gives 50% charge lol. Or a 30% battery of his own.

If you mind using plugsuit ofc, otherwise he’s pefectly fine

2 Likes

I can’t look it up atm, but I remember seeing a 3t archer team with merlin, emiya, and arjuna. emiya was able to loop with just a MC buff (or merlin filled him up don’t remember) so he took out w1 and 2, and arjuna cleans w3

Well, my Dantes and Skadi are both flamed, but I have been using them for pretty much all farming (other than the spawn bonus CE events, for which I used my already bond 10 Nero). I’ve also flamed Waver and Merlin, but my only bond 10 DPS servants are Nero, LanceRaikou, and of course, Arash. RideRin, Ishtar, Maid Alter, and Nitocris are all very close to bond 10, but even my favorite, Musashi, is still only 8. Even though I’ve used her for basically all of the Lostbelt fights, there’s relatively little story content in comparison to farming.

2 Likes