3H SUMMER BOIS!

I personally want all 6 of them! F!Byleth + Rhea seems like a perfect combo! Ingrid is also my favorite 3H character so definitely shooting for all three of them. Who’s your favorite character and/or unit from this banner?

8 Likes

Dedue, or…

Oh… Well, I like Ingrid, but I would have preferred her in regular armor.

I’m not really a fan of summer alts aside from a select few because a few things could end up being done weird, like skin color being off, too much fanservice happening (like with Duo Byleth and Rhea and Lorenz), or just overall wanting the regular variant.

5 Likes

Favourite?
The Bois
And Ingrid. She’s gorgeous!

7 Likes

If I go for any of them, I’ll be going going for Ingrid since she’s my favourite 3H girl, and Sylvain who is one of my favourite characters.

Sylvain takes top priority though, thankfully he’s 4* focus as well

6 Likes

Fair enough. I also would have preferred an OG!Ingrid over a Summer variant.

Sylvain’s suits him more than the others do.

Lorenz is funny af.

Dorothea would wear something like that i guess, but i think it bland given how much she does extravegence over exposing skin.

Ingrid i wouldve prefer be in somesort of onepiece, she would be a sporty swimmer sure but the booty shorts + corset top isnt the way to convey that.

Byleth and rhea are kinda just scraps of fabric, the only thing i like is byleths ankle tattoo.

5 Likes

Yeah, some characters I like with clothes because of their style, or just not really feeling the need to see them with 99% of their skin showing. Byleth, for instance. I actually kinda liked her base design (really grew on me) and if they did something similar I would’ve been all for it depending on what exactly was done.

It’s like if they made Summer Dedue and put him on a speedo. My image of him would be forever ruined. I’d still like his character, but I wouldn’t be able to look at him for a long time without seeing him in a speedo.

And now I’m picturing Dedue in a speedo…

2 Likes

Favorite? Well, I enjoy a combo with Byleth and Rhea, but dislike their art. Otherwise all the art looks good.

6 Likes

I’m dyslexic because I read this as “ 3 Bummer Sois”

8 Likes

One day pal… one day

Gonna get a nice +atk/+spd Sylvain, I have yet to choose

2 Likes

I’m hoping for +Spd personally, but they’d both be good

1 Like

Also, he has to change his tome, his res is horrible, that +5 won’t save him

1 Like

Yeah. I’ll definitely be finding him a new tome if I can get him

1 Like

At the moment the best option is a blade tome, but an upcoming green fox tome will be good as well

1 Like

That would be good. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes out for anything

1 Like

I will try to take as less as possible, the very best scenario for me will be getting two… or three of them (4* or 5* I don’t care) and one of them must be or +atk or +spd

1 Like

Yeah

I wish us both luck!

1 Like

One question, which of his art his your favorite?
I really like his normal/standing one, but I love his injured one

1 Like

Probably his normal and injured, but I love them all

1 Like

:point_left::feh_elismoke:
Yo

2 Likes