3rd Anniversary Stream scheduled for 7/06 8pm PST (edit)

Looks like the official F/GO USA Twitter just announced the 3rd anniversary stream for July 6th, 6 p.m. PST. Voice actor Kenji Akabane (who voices Kadoc Zemlupus) will be joining in.

Source: https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1276606241578442752

You can expect the 3rd anniversary celebration (and hence GSSR and Skadi banners) to take place thereafter. Not too surprisingly, this is a separate stream entirely from the previously announced Aniplex stream on the 4th-5th, since the Fate Grand Order game was not listed anywhere in the schedule for that stream, only the animes.

Edit: Changed scheduled time to 6 p.m. on July 6th. Both the in-game and website news state 6 p.m., in opposition to the original tweet which said 8 p.m.

Double edit: Aniplex stream stated 8 p.m. PDT on their promo card for FGO. So combined with the announced maintenance times (from 5-9 p.m. on July 6th), it’s most likely going to be 8 p.m. after all.

14 Likes

HELLO, HELL YES.

Thanks for making me aware man!

1 Like

Aaaah, so close yet so far away ;_;

3 Likes

Just to clarify , I will reach 600 days in about 7 days… I’ll be able to reach 600 before the given SQ per 50/100 login ? That’s happening on the 6th as well or ? Thank you in advance

This is nearly extra week away from where I thought it will be - the suspence will killme

9 Likes

Hype/stress time :fgo_skadismug:
Nice of them to have it come out just after a weekend so we don’t have the whole weekend to sulk lol

1 Like

Nice, i will watch it if is available innmy country this time, i want to hear the seiyuu of Kadoc

1 Like

Yeah I really like Kadoc’s voice, Akabane puts in some great work.

2 Likes

You should hit it before the date, but to be honest it doesn’t matter. The upgrade from 20 to 30 quartz is permanent, not a one-time deal. So you’ll still get your 10 quartz either way.

Keep in mind that Skadi’s banner will be around for two weeks, so you still have some time to consolidate your quartz, though the solo rate-ups are only at the start and at the end for a few days each.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I just wanted to make sure. I want to have at least 700-800 SQ available between what I’ve bought and saved up. Just in case rng gives the old “ha” and I have to dip deeper. It’s always good to have some extra SQ. Didn’t know about the upgrade wasn’t just 1 time so that helps a lot. But I plan to roll as soon as her banner releases. Again thank you very much

1 Like

I know right? I’ve never had so much SQ and I’m getting a little anxious :fgo_casgilworry:

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the strengthening quests personally, those will be nice.

For skill buffs I’m most hyped for them in this order:

• Cursed Arm’s Throw Dagger buff (one of my favorites and this gives him even more stars to work with)
  • Artoria’s Instinct buff (already leveled her skill to 10 in preparation, should be fun)
  • Ushiwakamaru’s Tengu Strategy buff (this’ll give her NP even more damage and make her better)
  • Paracelsus’ Philosopher’s Stone buff (I know it’s really good, but I lack the materials right now to max it)
  • Tamamo Cat’s Morph buff (yay, no self-stun! This is good civilization)
  • Nightingale’s Nurse of Steel buff (don’t have Nightingale, so this doesn’t help me much)

For NP buffs I’m most hyped for them in this order:

• Caster Cu Chulainn and Sasaki Kojirou (these two are tied since they both really needed the extra damage and I like them both)
  • FSN Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Blackbeard (these are all nice, but they did pretty well before, so they didn’t need it as badly)
  • Dantes, Emiya Alter, Stheno (don’t have any of these, but if I ever get them then I’m sure I’ll appreciate the NP buffs)
7 Likes

Finally we can now answer those when is GSSR coming. LOL. I guess it’s cheaper to do your own stream than join the AX one.

Well, there goes my plan to go for Skadi and use any leftovers on the Bryn/Sigurd banner.

Her banner stars hours after theirs ends

Dantes, Arty, Para-tan, and Nightingale all most excite me, follow by CAH, Ushi, Stheno, and Cu. I still wish Blackbeard’s also meaningfully changed his kit, but eh a buff’s a buff and not everyone gets an NP SQ.

RIP. Good luck with that dude.

4 Likes

Waiting for Salem Memorial Quest 3xsuccess rate up and burning my almost 3 mil FP.

1 Like

Edit to original post: Changed scheduled time to 6 p.m. on July 6th. Both the in-game and website news state 6 p.m. for the stream start time, in opposition to the original tweet which still states 8 p.m.

I believe the 6 p.m. time is the correct time, since the F/GO panel has typically taken place at 6 p.m. at Anime Expo (e.g.: https://www.anime-expo.org/2019/06/26/fategrand-orders-ayako-kawasumi-yosuke-shiokawa-rumi-okubo-join-ax-2019/ ). This gives them time for an hour+ panel and still allows them ample time for the follow-up game update at 9 p.m.

7 Likes

The news page is of two minds itself, stating both 8pm and 6pm… :confused:

But I’d agree 6pm looks more likely, besides I’d rather err on the side of too early than too late

2 Likes

Aniplex Fate panel just said 8 p.m. PDT on the title card for tomorrow’s stream. But announcements on website news and Twitter still have both 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. :rofl:

All I can say at this point is keep your eyeballs peeled at both times just in case! Though personally I think the 6 p.m. time is the more logical start.

5 Likes

For me is the same.

No matter when, in EU that time translates probably in the middle of the night.

On the bright side, the day after while at work i’ll read all your GSSR rolls before doing mine in the evening