4* Special shadow recognition

Just curious, when you get 4* specials (magically becoming 5*), do you recognize the silhouette?

I’ve gotten about 5, and recognized all but one (sumia, lute, Olwen, Delthea… the one I didn’t recognize was OG Ephriam)

4/5, 80%. Not bad I suppose. Hbu?

25 Likes

I play this game far too much, so yes :fgo_casgilworry:

35 Likes

I’ve been able to recognize…the ones I remember getting (Ninian, Hinoka, Delthea, BEph, Nephenee, Quan?)
Idk about others tho

11 Likes

You guys are getting 4 star specials?

19 Likes

The only time I got legitimately confused is when I got a Micaiah as a free summon on the Spring 1 banner.

Reminder that this was the day she arrived in her newest Resplendent look.

Otherwise,

:catroll:

14 Likes

ofc how else would I be disappointed when I get hot garbage

12 Likes

Yeah pretty much I have recognize them all
Eldigan who I merged him
Leo
Celica
Gray
Sanaki
Dorcas
Lately Lute who I’m having fun with her being a debuff character
wtf you have a Ephraim?? Hand me the E P H R A I M

7 Likes

Usually, although anyone with a resplendent form I get confused on. This includes commons. I have absolutely been confused when drawing Marth, thinking it’s a 5* because I’m not always used to the new silhouette.

10 Likes

I get to recognize them all I think. :thinking:

I don’t summon often outside of free pulls but I’ve seen everyone’s artwork more or less so I should be able to quickly identify who I’m getting before the nameplate is revealed.
For example, when I was pulling for Spring Idoun, I knew I was getting [Distant Counter] fodder OG Hector before the game revealed his identity.

10 Likes

As stated before, I’ve been playing this game for to long, I recognize all the 4* special’s silhouettes I get

9 Likes

I just got a Lucina and I felt bad for not recognizing her since I haven’t summoned one in at least 2 years

I usually recognize them though

9 Likes

Yeah immediately especially someone like Hardin with a huge silhouette since I’ve been pitybroken by him 8x.

7 Likes

Yes, get rekt.

12 Likes

Asside from forgetting Hinoka’s name (I remember thinking “Oh hey, it’s that character”), I think I’ve recognized the others I’ve pulled.

7 Likes

I sure know the ones I don’t want or need real fast

8 Likes

I’ve recognized all of mine

Maribelle × 2
Micaiah
Julia x 2
Eldigan
Minerva
Genny

Think that’s all of 'em

8 Likes

the only ones i didn’t know was Ephriam because he was new to me, and Eldigan becasue it was his resplendent and it legit made me go WHA?! ooohhh

but everyone else i got.

7 Likes

With the introduction of 4*special I somehow got 4 Eldigan, which is pretty great since he is my favorite of the 3.

5 Likes

Heh. I’m with you, but I’d forgotten about Ephriam. You’re a day 1 player also right Shinx?

@Thehalohedgehog not many for the orbs I’ve dropped…

@TMFM yeah it’s those Gen 1 units, even the favorites like lucina. Resplendent shadows throw another wrench in the mix

5 Likes

implying I’m even using her resplendent art

6 Likes