4 star choice

In November, we will get a free 4-star ticket. I’m three months old player. Any suggestions about who to pick? Except Heracles, because I’m not the fan of his gameplay

6 Likes

Probably a good idea to come to this thread and ask. Make sure to list/post your servants and CEs.

1 Like

oh, i don’t know. i’m new in this community. Thanks for your advice

3 Likes

It’s all good!

I must say, I am very impressed. You write quite well for a 3-month-old. Pretty sure FGO is rated Teen, though…

30 Likes

My Grammar really messed up lol. sorry about that.

4 Likes

These are the Servants that can be obtained with the ticket.

For my part, I will choose an additional copy of Yagyu Munenori because I have him at NP4.

5 Likes

Heh, no worries. Just couldn’t help but make the joke. ;-)

6 Likes

if i am going to pick based on classes it will be this
saber - lancelot
archer - emiya
lancer - the valks or li shuwen
rider - astolfo
caster - casgil or helena
assasin - emiya
berserker - herc or lancelot

First consider the difficulty of obtaining the materials of your potential candidate.

If you already have Skadi the most viable option is to choose one of the Quick Servants, also analyzes if they have a good performance without her.

Top Tier Multiple Performance Servants

Lancelot
Chiron
Nitocris
Gilgamesh (Caster)
Helena Blavatsky
Wu Zetian
Penthesilea

7 Likes

I really like how lancelot hit pretty hard with his arts np combo

4 Likes

I am much happier with Saber Diarmuid than I am with Saberlot.

Saberlot seems to be much less useful when RNG doesn’t line up perfectly.

1 Like

You’d probably hate Yagyu lol. You need to card count to make full use of his strengths.

3 Likes

I also prefer diarmuid over saberlot now, since supporting him is very simple (waver/skadi), whereas a saberlot team needs more careful tuning of arts/attack/crit buffs. But in a vacuum saberlot is still the more self sustainable offensive saber though

1 Like

I still have no clue who I’m going to pick.

If you don’t have her yet, then a recommended pick is usually Helena. She’s a great budget support until you can get someone like Waver or Skadi.

For young rosters, supports are usually a better use of free tickets since you can always borrow powerful DPS from your friends list.

please , i only like him so yea :joy: . i also have saber diarmuid . i just dont have saberlot . also im only 1 month and 15 days old on playing fgo . so im kinda new to this stuff

I really like Munenori, partly because I have BB (Summer) and I don’t care about changing Cards.

But what has surprised me the most about him is his ability to quickly recharge his NP and totally reduce an enemy’s damage.

I started playing just two days before the end of this year’s Summer event

2 Likes

Diarmuid gets even better with additional NP levels (most servants do). He can spook you now though, so you’re better off picking up any support casters you don’t have. Somebody made a list already.

If you don’t have Waver or Skadi, you should grab one of these:
CasGil
Helena

4 Likes

thanks for the advice . :smile: :