12 Likes

Bladetomes + peony + lazura + mirabilis + astra is filthy

4 Likes

:feh_lucinasmug:
That’s a lot of damage.

4 Likes

What level was that lance? Two?

1 Like

Wouldn’t the damage be even higher with Duo Micaiah’s Dominance skill effect? :thinking:

4 Likes

Get a blue dragon and give her Naga support too

This can go way higher, I’ve seen 500+ damage with Laeva

3 Likes

One, but 245 is nutty no matter what, any ideas to make it go higher?

Who would miccy replace though?

Duo Miccy would replace Peony–she just needs the same supportive build with Drive effects and a +7 buff C skill. I wager her Dominance effect is probably stronger than the extra Drive effects Peony grants, especially multiplied by Astra. But I don’t have time to math it out.

Actually she could replace Mira too. I’m sure the math adds up even better in that case. Or if there’s a hero like Leila who can apply spectrum -7 debuffs on the opponent via proxy, that will make Duo Miccy’s skill even stronger.

2 Likes

Dominance grants true damage right? Then I don’t think that damage would be boosted by Astra. The trua damage from Wo Dao, Wrath, and Vassal’s Blade isn’t boosted by Glimmer/Astra so I don’t think true damage from Dominance would either.

1 Like

It’s true damage but it’s buffs and debuff on your units but with the caveat of giving the unit extra damage based on enemy debuffs, with a bladetome this is very potent

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s right. I keep forgetting it’s not adding a BLF effect on top of normal damage calculation. So scratch that.

Type effectiveness would be the best way to go to skyrocket the damage done then. Naga-imbued dragon slaying effect on a low-level blue dragon, like a L1 Ninian or something. :feh_nini: And maybe if there’s a way to grant Nino Bonus Doubler if she doesn’t have it active already.

3 Likes

442!
:feh_nino:

4 Likes

Peony, l!azura and naga supported nino for this

Poor Ninian

3 Likes

She died 23 times over

1 Like

Doesn’t she have like 60HP or something

1 Like

This is a level 7 ninian