4Star Ticket np1 Parvati or np2 lancelot

Im planning to choose a servant for skadi looping
I have Zerklot, but i dont have MlbScope, so I don’t know if its worth np2 him
So im kinda between:
Parvati
Valkyrie
Atalante(im more interested in the lancers since i dont have a 4 o 5)
are they good outside skadi looping? Any tips?

NP2 Lancelot. Much more applicable than the other choices when it comes to farming and farming is 90% of the game. Also all of these struggle at NP1 so might as well maximize Artorias of the Abyss.

Try and get Parvati on the Kama banner if the latter also interests you. Her advantage over Lancelot is CQ viability through her busted kit and easier loopability. She also works better outside double Skadi since her internals and kit are broken in the first place. Problem is, her damage at NP1 hits with the force of a fly crashing into a stone wall.

So yeah, NP2 Lancelot is the way for you at the moment.

1 Like

If you’re properly able to loop him, Zerkerlot’s damage is comparable to Dantes’ in DSS at each NP Level (Zerkerlot ends up hitting slightly harder at lower NP levels, while Dantes hits slightly harder at high NP levels).

Valk is an interesting Servant, but I wouldn’t suggest picking her with your ticket if you’re picking for gameplay.

Par’s… eh, I haven’t been impressed with Par, despite how much everyone says she’s good, but… Yes, she can loop easily, and yes she has a lot of utility… but her ATK is pretty low for an SR Lancer. So, wet noodle damage other than when her buffs are up. (One of which is only one turn.)

This is mathematically not possible due to Dantes having NP upgrade and while Lancelot doesn’t.
If there is any damage ratio reversing with increasing NP level (and I doubt there is) then it’s the other way, with Lancelot getting the upperhand as NP level goes up.

It’s better to have a weak but functional NP looper than a theorically stronger farmer but who can’t clear the mess within time.
If you have Waver then NP2 Lancelot is the way to go. Otherwise, I would rather go for Parvati or Valkyrie.
The choice between Parvati and Valkyrie hardly matter if it’s just for farming. Personally I tend to prefer Parvati, she is a bit better at dealing with harder content.

1 Like

I’d asked about this previously. On Wave 3, Zerkerlot would have 3 stacks of the atk bonus from his NP.

2 Likes

I haven’t got waver, i only got lancelot in the event(was trying to get waver but got lancelot because of a ticket), i have 2 skadis but no mats to build them, the highest i got is 8 in one of them.
But seeing the comments, about how zerkerlot hits harder than parvati, i might try to build them.

Do you have Helena and a kscope? That combo can probably work to make up for no waver in dss with Lancelot. You’ll get a little extra damage and np gain from Helena’s tricolor buff besides battery top off. And if he can’t quite loop for 3 waves, give Helena another kscope and she can clear most first waves.

Lancelot’s np damage is soooo much better at np2 which will definitely help you out with overkill

I did the calc since I had a bit of time:

Assumptions:
1k fou
Dantes lvl 90
Lancelot lvl 80
Fragment of Year 2004 CE
mlb Kscope
2 Skadi

Simplified damage formula for this case:
NP damage = Base atk * magic_number * colormod * classbonus * carddamagemod * colorbuff * atkbuff * npdamagebuff * trianglemod

Dantes NP1:
(12641 + 1000 + 2000) * 0.23 * 0.8 * 1.1 * 8 * (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) * (1 + 0.3 + 0.3 + 0.5) * 1.5 * 1 = 159552
Dantes NP5:
(12641 + 1000 + 2000) * 0.23 * 0.8 * 1.1 * 12 * (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) * (1 + 0.3 + 0.3 + 0.5) * 1.5 * 1 = 239329

Lancelot NP1:
(10477 + 1000 + 2000) * 0.23 * 0.8 * 1.1 * 6 * (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) * (1 + 0.3 + 0.3 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 139932
Lancelot NP5:
(10477 + 1000 + 2000) * 0.23 * 0.8 * 1.1 * 10 * (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) * (1 + 0.3 + 0.3 + 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 233221

NP1 ratio : 159552/139932 = 1.14
NP5 ratio : 239329/233221 = 1.02

Unless there is a mistake in my calc. Lancelot is the one that close the gap in his favor as NP level goes up.

Up to you, but just be aware that you won’t be able make Lancelot NP loop farm for while. The cheapest setup without mlb Kscope need upgraded Paracel and it would only work on Rider and Caster nodes.

1 Like

You have 2 separate Skadis?

Yes(at the time i was trying to get helena and lancer arthuria, got neither)

You should combine them for NP2. I can’t think of any benefit to raising 2 of the same servant.

The advantage is that i can use a friends dps or a waver to maybe try this:

I dont have any of the CEs reocomended to work with Paracelsus

You can’t field a duplicate that is not from your friend list.

1 Like

I have a single Kaleidoscope, and no helena

Like @Danakane said, you can’t field 2 of the same servant unless one is from support. If you try to raise both, you will waste your mats and embers.

Thanks for the memo, i forgot totally about that, now its waiting for waver rate up

1 Like

In the meantime, you can focus on some of the low rarity casters.

Paracelsus, Shakespeare, Hans, and Merlin can all fill in critical gaps and even exceed some of the 4 and 5 stars in different ways.

Well… Ozy, osakabehime, mash and Shakespeare all have 20% batteries too. Less ideal, but gives more atk up options (even if it’s just the charisma on plugsuit mc) than just the mages association mc… But definitely not as ideal as being able to bring paracelsus or equip 2004.

I can’t actually test the feasibility of those options, skadi evaded me.

Oh, just remembered, @homu had some threads about looping with CE’s like KoM and the true ether mc. Try taking a look at them

1 Like