5* +10s that are r a r e

Hello fellow gamers, it is I, a man you’ve probably never heard of before. As I just recently finished my first +10 unit, Draug, I have noticed that I have never seen any other +10 Draugs(which should be a punishabpunishable offense.

I decided to try and dedicate a post to people that have or have seen a very rare, unusual +10 unit. All I ask is that people post ONLY rare +10s, not common ones like most meta units (surtr, aversa, every tiki). Examples would be canas, phina, and me doga.

Let me begin this thread.

32 Likes

Does it count as rare if they’ve only been on one banner?

17 Likes

@Bow-of-Sacae post your Tobin

15 Likes

Funny, @myrrhder has one of this guy :feh_legion: (though I haven’t seen them in a while)

And Audino what’d be rare, every unit is somebody’s favorite.

7 Likes

@LadyLuna has a +10 Takumi, which is quite cool :feh_birbpeek:

21 Likes

Does Kaze count because most people don’t merge him because of Atk Smoke

14 Likes

Have you ever seen any Mathilda at all? I thought not :feh_sharenacry:

8 Likes

Because of Soleil I never see this guy

24 Likes

Friend’s Saias

22 Likes

@Resplendent_RoyAhoy show ya Gordin
As for me I dunno, maybe my Stahl?
I dont really see people use Stahl at all besides the friend on my list

18 Likes

I have some here, dunno if any of them are “rare” but I’ve only seen one Panne +10 because everyone else I know just sees :feh_inherit:Def Smoke. I guess Cecilia because nobody wants an actually good counter to a good half of the meta?

5 Likes

Loving that Athena. How is she? I’ve thought of that build before but am waiting to merge that since I already have some merged reds.

3 Likes

The man that IS forgot

26 Likes

I can’t see the image, he really is forgotten

2 Likes

Here’s something you don’t see often.

27 Likes

Probably my most rare ones

27 Likes

Do 5 * exclusives +10 count? As well as seasonals?

Just making sure :feh_legion:

2 Likes

I’ll put up my Flora and Azura after work :feh_legion:

5 Likes

If you have access to all the abilities then I’d say it’s worth it. I kinda lucked out because I was already funneling resources into her, but she did wonders during her Arena season.

I was considering Close Call but I prefer Null Follow Up so she can guarantee her Prf effect

2 Likes

The only +10 I have is a W!Cecilia and I’m pretty sure that isn’t rare. Although I have some on my friend list that are neat

Friend Units

(just a note, the guy with the Subaki has 3 more 5* +10 ones with different builds)

SOON

9 Likes