5☆ Free Summons

What 5☆ units have you free summoned? I don’t think this question has been asked recently (if at all. I actually don’t remember this question ever being asked.) so I decided to ask the community myself since I’m kinda curious. I’ve summoned quite a few so I figured others probably have as well. The units I can remember right now in no particular order are: Ophelia, 2 OG Hectors, 2 FF!Corrins, Ranulf, S!Tana, OG Nino, Hardin, F!Celica, Ylgr, and Karla. Also, I’m not sure if this is obvious or not; but 5☆ free summons from banners with a 100% focus rate don’t count.

2 Likes

Lol that has been asked pretty often tbh

3 Likes

Really, Wow. I honestly don’t even remember now. Oops

Well I got M!Byleth on my main account and PA!Azura on my f2p account today.

21 so far. I don’t remember all of them but Roy was my first one, and Lucina has been my most recent one.

My 5* free summons this year have been:
S!Palla, OG!Celica, and today a Ylgr (B Tome Valor is the only one I’m missing)… I don’t seem to pick the correct orb very often.

Oh yikes I have a long history with that
OG Nowi, OG Nino, S!Ishtar, OG!Effie, P!Felicia, L!Eirika, Elincia, Edelgard, HIL-DA!HIL-DA!, Laegjarn, Nah, A!M!Corrin, OG!Ike, Hardin, Faye, B!Ike, Selkie, Leif, and i’m sure there were many others

give me your luck

2 Likes

Summer Lilina.
Hardin.
That’s it for this year
Perhaps I should change my name to GOT_NO_ORBS_AND_NO_LUCK if I could

I mean, you could change your name by asking a mod to do so :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm…
I don’t have No orbs ( I mean I’ve actually been hoarding) but no luck yes (it took me 180 orbs to summon L!Alm on Sothis banner when I was sniping)

1 Like

Lost track, but I did know that I got one recently: a +res -def Hilda.

She’ll probably be running support.

Literally every single one of my free summons (expect for b!ike) was -atk

Marth
Leif
B!Ike
Elise

I think that’s it. I have bad luck lol

The last dancer banner. Free summon morgan and decide to do full round. And its happen when i snipe Berkut. Now back to zero bonus unit in the upcoming tempest trial

Try being me for a change. I have downright horrible luck ( in more ways than 1)

I’ve free summoned enough 5 Stars that I doubt I remember them all. But those that come to mind include:

Ephraim
Julia
Ryoma
2 Mias
2 Micaiahs
Myrrh
Ophelia
B-Lucina (foddered long ago because she was -Spd so no refine for me)
Lute
2 Amelias
2 Lukases
Leif
Nephenee
Tailtiu
Peri
Mist
W-Tharja
Chrom
Loki

Nothing :elisad:

My free summons have been: Owain,Celica, Mercedes (on her debut banner), and Deirdre.

I use all of them except Owain because he has bad ivs (-atk).

EDIT: Oh! And F!F!Corrin. Kinda forgot about her because I never use her cause she’s also -atk lol.

I’ve had good luck with free summons recently, in the past few months I got Sonya, Tana, Tibarn, OG Lyn, Sue, Sigurd, YT!Olivia, F!Celica, M!Morgan and just yesterday, a PA!Azura.
Guess thats why I had such an awful luck on the brave banner, IS decided I was doing too well : (

Free summons

Starting the game (Force-reset free pulls):
Surtr
Tibarn
YT!Olivia
OG Hector
Lewyn

Normal F2P:
F!Morgan
B!Ike
B!Ephraim
L!Azura