5th Anni GSSR Misery Thread. Hot summer, hot garbage!

That time of year again. At this point it’s just tradition I make one of these.
And so: all masters who threw money and got lasagna on your face in return, feel free to commiserate with everyone else :fgo_drunkgil:
Also: all masters who got exactly who you wanted, feel free to make the rest of us hate you :fgo_illyablink:

Btw, some might have noticed this time I’m posting this before the anni even launches. That’s cuz I expect nothing from this except more pain. I relish it now. Bring it on RNJesus. Let’s see you make an honest man outta me. :fgo_morilaugh:

(Of course this could just be reverse copium in order to trick the gacha into giving me what I want :fgo_bigbrain: :fgo_bigbrain: :fgo_bigbrain: We’ll see tomorrow the results of my big brain play.)

Update: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil: :fgo_drunkgil:

20 Likes

I’m so getting Nobu or Reines it’s been that kind of year :fgo_nitocry:

9 Likes

:feh_eirikapat:

3 Likes

Np2 nobu, buster looping is gonna be fun
:fgo_nobukatsuwoke:

4 Likes

I’m choosing Bag 2 and in these days, after a lot of time, i’m watching again Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA.

I’ve realized that i have cursed myself, with my own hands.

Tamashark? Archuria? As if i would pull them. Welcome Illya to my humble abode…sigh.

3 Likes

I’m going with year 5 since I haven’t rolled that much recently and it has the best chance of new servants/useful NP levels for me.

2022-07-04 01_40_06-Copy of FGO GSSR 1.10.4 - Google Sheets — Mozilla Firefox

5 Likes

Tbh, I shud honestly be going for year 5 myself. Far fewer pitfalls and no bad dittos. In fact, except for Yang I’d consider all of them Okay-ish, and I’d have a jackpot in lolivinci and spish. So why aren’t I rolling in year 5? One answer. Arjuna hopium.

12 Likes

I forgot about Da Vinci. She would be in acceptable.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Whoa you get more than one RP for burning Astolfo saber, don’t lump him in with Astolfo rider.

1 Like

Oh, I could never forget about the real Da Vinci. But the one in bag five isn’t the one I miss. Still acceptable, but not a replacement.

It’s the same. The difference is that one gives me more rare prisms than the other.

2 Likes

Someone that hates Astolfo? Could you be… one of my people?

5 Likes

The last two GSSRs were jackpots tho so it’s a matter of time before the luck plummets again

11 Likes

You have so reversed jinxed yourself…

11 Likes

More than hate, I find his antics infuriating. If he was as hilarious and savage as Pepe best crypter so far as of chapter 5 part 1 for me it would be another story but Astolfo is the kind of classmate that never gets invited to the anual high-school/college reunions.

3 Likes

I am going on the risky gssr despite my better judgment, so the chances I experience orgasmic bliss or the horrible sensation of worsening my depression are equally likely. It should be interesting.

3 Likes

I’ll go with the 4th year since both of my targets are there

pleasedon’tbeJarcherpleasedon’tbeJarcher

4 Likes

Not quite the flavor of Artoria I wanted, but still new and not a total loss. Vlad lancer for the SR is unexciting though.

10 Likes

You know, getting any single given unit is statistically unlikely whether it’s a unit you really want … or a unit you absolutely loathe.

And yet.

Well, after Reines last GSSR I was due for a dud, this adheres to pattern.

9 Likes

ded

13 Likes