61 effective def and TA vs. Mia

I often pit my strongest units against each other too see how effective my builds are in practice,so I already know what she’s capable of,but it’s still fascinating just seeing it

Anyone else does this ?

5 Likes

Mentally, I guess. Not actually.

But this is why I shoot for a guard effect for most of my tanks. Here’s hoping for Donnel’s refine :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I do this sometimes, but usually I just use the simulator, as I don’t have meta units and my builds are similar to the aesthetics of a giraffe :feh_morganagrom:

1 Like

Nope. I already know my units counter all units including themselves. I know I cant tank what I can through. :catroll:

2 Likes

This is a perfect demonstration of why Guard is so important on slow tanks.

9 Likes

IS…
don’t ■■■■ it up.

1 Like

She has distant Foil,but I’ve been considering giving her the preferred Sturdy Stance 3 for use in other team comps,but I’d never spend orbs on S Idoun so I’ve been waiting.

1 Like

I’ve used it 2x I believe lol,for Ayra and someone else.
My builds are usually what I get from seeing stats mixed in with my playstyle,but some units are just…

1 Like

Is this a joke I’m not getting or do you hate the look of giraffes?

1 Like

Pretty sure her wave was active but still.

1 Like

Well, giraffes are supposed to be horses, but have horns, longer legs, a long neck and camouflage that looks like the inside a sugar daddies living room. In other words, I can’t stand how they look.

3 Likes

This is my favorite description of giraffes ever. I especially love “giraffes are supposed to be horses, but have horns.”

3 Likes

You have a point there !
Thanks, i know what B slot use on my Altena now ~

1 Like

On Altena, Steady Stance 4 or Sturdy Stance 3 would be a better way to utilize Guard since those have no HP threshold and she’s primarily a baiting unit. Guard 3’s 80% HP threshold is a joke, but if you have no better options, it will work.

Obviously stance 4 skills are great, but they’re also expensive.