6mil Ghost with Bronze (Shiki who?)

Decided to see how long I can do this with the bronze boys. Not bad.

25 Likes

This is the real grind. :feh_legion:

4 Likes

16 Likes

You forgot boredom :P

13 Likes

If you let Hans solo you could have dragged the fight on for longer.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9243645?p=1 832 turn Hans solo

Clicking on the link doesn’t seem to work at the moment, just copy it if you want to see.

4 Likes

Damn… you shouldn’t have showed me this. I might be tempted to replicate it.

2 Likes

Psst…

5 Likes

R.I.P. my friend

2 Likes

Wow, impressive indeed

I was wondering whether someone went and done it the long, hard way - impressive. How many hours did it take?

I went easy on it and just threw NP5 Nito + Sabah Shik support and el-Melloi at it. Good showcase for Shik’s Instant Death actually being useful, at any rate.

1 Like

Roughly 8 hours, with breaks inbetween.

7 Likes

8 hours of awesome music

1 Like

Aww, I feel like I missed out. I went in blind and just insta-killed them with Nito’s NP, turn one. I kinda wish I’d tried something more… Creative?

2 Likes

Back in my day I used the support Saber Shiki they gave me to kill them because Nito wasnt out in NA yet.

Kids these days and their Nitocris’s and their King Hassans and their Google Stadias

10 Likes

Oh, I forgot I could’ve brought Nitocris, I just charged up the support Saber Shiki instead. :fgo_mordredthink:

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s another disappointing part, I had my support slot in the backline, so I didn’t get the chance to try out Saber Shiki. Oh well, usually I prefer going-in blind, for the thrill of exploration, but it kinda bit me, this time.

But yeah, it’s a good thing Nitocris wasn’t around for this event the first time. She’s super OP, and basically wipes out everything except the bosses. I mean, the MOBs have such low HP values by modern standards that it’s no big deal, but 2 years ago? She’d have trivialized the whole thing.

2 Likes

No kidding. First time going in steno and lvl 70 kojirou were my best assassins, and I’d missed Cas Liz’s debut so CasCu, Paracelsus, and unleveled Babbage were the best casters I had.

Now that I’m back, I’m wondering how I had such trouble with how low the mob hp values are. Maybe this means saber wars and the F/Z reruns will feel equally breezy since they are also first year events.

4 Likes

Real FGO fans Those vets who know, know about this wild time before Merlin and/or Nito especially, back when we wanted to get through d’Eon’s Interlude and before KnK was even a thing, and remember the suffering of trying to math out and chain Cu/CAH/etc. NPs for the IK procs.

and it was bad

6 Likes

are we supposed to use to support as dps? 15 turns in with nursery+mash+jeanne and it felt like something is off…

1 Like

No. You’re given Void. The battle is meant to show off her IK ability. Charge her up, delete them, win.

4 Likes