6th Anniversary servant prediction

1# : Oberon

DW being lazy, my favorite LB servant so far and he is draw by a famous mangaka
70% NP battery too

2# : Zeus

The only LB king who isn’t playable yet.

3# : Kirei

4# : Tamamovitch

5# : Proto-Merlin

My dream, my entire life, I hate the fact that Mobile is Arcade sloppy seconds
Maybe a lesser Merlin since her Hero Creation skill is lower than Male Merlin.

6# : A litteral who from LB7 lol

21 Likes

Oberon I expect

7 Likes

I think the same too but they need someone for the part 3 rate up, I expect a Muramasa rate up tomorrow so there’s noboby left aside from Oberon and Habertrot

unless it’s a suprise Medb rate up

2 Likes

Caster (or possibly ruler) Morgan Le Fae

2 Likes

Either Oberon or someone else from LB 6. LB 6.3 release date timing is way too close to 6th anniversary for being a coincidence. :eyes:

2 Likes

Caster Medb confirmed.

7 Likes

I wish, so far she is the best Medb characterwise.

5 Likes

I’m torn between Oberon and Vitch. Oberon makes a lot of sense with the timing, and there’s plenty of scope for new characters to show up to round out the LB6.3 banner if they really need. But on the other hand, Vitch is also running out of good slots to fill - she could be a headliner for a potential Halloween 5 or I guess slot in over Christmas, but it feels more natural for her to drop with the anniversary rather than a seasonal banner, especially if they want to make her limited.

1 Like

They could also give her a .5 chapter or end up saving for her for LB7, in both cases making her limited would still make sense.

2 Likes

Definitely going to be Rider Nero, the Beast of Superiority.

10 Likes

This one is reserved for Arcade

6 Likes

Oh gods, they’d better not…

6 Likes

if it’s any form of another morgan le fae or proto merlin, i will literally shit bricks and break my f2p status on jp for a chance. but i’ll probably some other lb6 servant. oberon might be part 2 in a couple of days.

10 Likes

My bets on Oberon if there isn’t a week 2 banner drop or a part 3 banner. I don’t think the others are likely and while Zeus would be super cool, he seems too OP, but it’s fate so… :man_shrugging:. He also doesn’t seem like a good anni servant. Vitch would be cool but it’s too early for her I think. I suspect there are spoilers around Kirei so might be too early to release him like Oberon.

EDIT: If Oberon drops for LB6, which seems reasonable, then I’m going to go on a limb here and guess we might get a 5* Odin, either through Caster Cu or the man himself.

1 Like

Probably lady merlin or tamavich because horny

1 Like

I want proto Gil in the game.

4 Likes

Other than SSR, maybe they’re also release several bunch of bronze servants

4 Likes

I would prefere to get Kirie on the Anni, Oberon on the first banner of LB 6.3 and then the Grand Saber (because i think that the most logical place to give is the Grand Saber it’s on LB 6, and i hope that it’s just Artoria Saber and that she get’s a storylock skill buff and a costume with new animations and maybe a different NP, because those things are possible now) for the second banner of LB 6.3

1 Like

That’s too good to be true…

1 Like

Ruler pepe instant grail to 100
But in all seriousness I think it’s time we got vitch
And Kirei
For the next lb6 banner it’s probably going to be Oberon and habetrot
Though I’d kill for Muryan/kazuradrop look a like

but I can’t have nice things like that

3 Likes