8th +10

So today, I finally managed to do it.

Got to Tier 21, but that’s not the important news at all, but this helped make the dream finally happen.

Her Kit

She ain’t done yet unfortunately, I still need Sudden Panic for her B. As I use her on Light Seasons in AR-O, & she reaches 62 HP.

I was able to get the final Merge for NY!Eir finally. :pray:t2: After all that suffering due to her being a TT+ Reward Unit, but it finally came all together, & the wait was entirely worth it.

Now she joins the other units that I’ve +10’ed, & I have to say that I’m pretty happy with what units I’ve managed to finish so far & cannot wait to continue this. :feh_ashedab: I’ll be back soon with another +10 as they’re at +9 currently, maybe even 2 if I manage to pull the last copy of the other, but we shall see on that one.

14 Likes

0/10 not fully maxed HM or SP

2 Likes

You madlad, you finally did it. :feh_flaynsmile:

I won’t be joining you this week, unfortunately, but next week, I shall. With the New Year Units love and showcase. :pray:

But congrats on your achievement, Konga, my buddy. :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like

aight now kill normal eir for her

1 Like

@The-beast She’ll get there eventually Beast. :pensive: Please stop bullying me.
@KratosFredi Thank you Kratos. :pray:t2: I’m sad that we couldn’t +10 them at the same time, but at least they’re close enough so we can lie.
@Holdvar OG!Eir doesn’t have Sudden Panic. :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

5 Likes

Dark season, wind blessing, paired with Yune, Gunnthra, Hrid, and Aversa…

NO ONE on that map is going un-debuffed.

SHE IS GLORIOUS
YOU DID EIR JUSTICE MY FRIEND

2 Likes

Congrats on making it to IP teams! or tier 21 whatever you wanna call it

And congrats on the +10 NY!Eir she looks great!

1 Like