953 Orbs Vs RNJesus: the epic showdown

After I got my ONE Dancekut after 800 orbs, I decided to play ot safe when VAlm was rerun. Desr god I have AWFUL luck. I’ve never actually tried to +10 a non grail or non 3-4* unit before. Super scary stuff. I’m completely f2p, and honestly a pretty casual player. Never finished a TT. Havent done a single chain challenge. That kinda stuff.

So I saved 953 orbs total.

Today was the big day.

And here they are

The Aftermath of the gruesome battle

SEVEN VALMS
S E V E N

He didn’t show up until 200 orbs in. I was so so scared my Dancekut luck was coming back to haunt me.

I’m so so happy with the results!!! I even got my bebe Kliff to come home!!!

Aside from that, I’ve been wanting to build Python, but he never ever showed up. Well, I got six of them now!!!

My next goal is going to be VLíf, which I’m going to start saving for his DSH banner that will definitely come at some point. Hopefully I can save this many orbs for him since I’m dead broke now and can’t summon now. Ya girl’s got a big FAT ZERO orbs.

But anyhow I’m just p r a y i n g we don’t get a New Heroes Valentia banner anytime soon. My f2p wallet canNOT handle that.

All in all a super fun but scary experience!

I pulled an @dimitrisnoodlehair and documented each pull. So if you’re interested in seeing that its here.
3* are marked with an *
4* are blank
5* are boxed
4* specials are underlined
If theres a little happy face or heart next to a name it’s because I was pleasantly surprised to get that unit! Also sorry for my handwriting.

All the pulls

And here is the king himself

39 Likes

Yay lies!
:feh_faecheer:
Can I see the build?
:feh_maristare:

10 Likes

Congrats Lies!! :feh_almdab:
I love your list and your handwriting’s very neat :fgo_ereshlove:

also gib that Jill

10 Likes

Lol look Noodles, your documentation is famous

Congrats on the pulls Lies! This was really good luck :fgo_jeannecheer:

10 Likes

which one
:feh_doublelion:

7 Likes

Here he is!! He’s also got DC and Joint Drive Atk

10 Likes

Oooo, you’re sticking with +Atk? He looks amazing though :fgo_ereshwoah:

10 Likes

I didn’t get any +spd :e7_ravisob:

10 Likes

Ouch, that’s painful :catroll:

11 Likes

Congrats Lies you did it! :feh_hridexcited:

He looks great, hopefully you can finish him off next time

I’m happy for you :fgo_ereshlove:

11 Likes

:feh_reinyes:
He stronk

10 Likes

You reminded me that I have to finish my Eleonora the only luck I had. I had others but only a copy or two with good Iv. And all the Dimitri version I got for free. And five random Leila. Now I’ve spent my 400 and I’m 30. B. Marth forgives me. I need to go to a clinic to avoid spending orbs and then go into depression.

10 Likes

Just 3 more you can do it :bearded_person:

7 Likes

Congradulations!!! :feh_faedance: :feh_faedance2:

Quite the powerful build for him too! :feh_almdab:

Hopefully you will be able to get the final 3 copies of him next time V!Alm appears. With ease!

Good luck with V!Lif as well!

5 Likes

Est DEMON DEMON

:fgo_bblaugh:

7 Likes

I also went all in with my 660 f2p orb saved up. Edit:Finally farmed the chain challenges and got him.

Pulls
4 Alms (162 orbs per Alm so thats solid)
Yarne (Will fodder Solo later)
Jill (Will fodder rein later)
Mamori (Foddered for VF)
Melady (Will fodder later)
Lewyn (Will keep until i decide who wants SS)
Ophelia (Solid +Atk iv)

4 star special
BHector (Kektor)
BIke (Foddered for Aether)
Rhajat
Ryoma

Edit: Got him in 25 orbs which im so happy hes finally done.

6 Likes

Idk whether to be happy or sad. What do you think?

Do you really wanna know?

~650 orbs for 3 Alms is about 80th percentile. You had about a 64% chance to get 4 Alms, so you kinda got the short end of the stick. I know you got some good fodder and Kektor, but if that was me, I’d be :fgo_badciv:, especially since we have the AHR banner coming up.

4 Likes

30 5* in green with 953 orbs? that’s about 31.7 orbs per 5 stars while sniping, that’s such an amazing luck you got here!

6 Likes

I dont really care about the AHR banner tbh, i have specific meta goals i need to accomplish in terms of progression in the game, etc. Thanks for the input…Sucks tho…

4 Likes

OOh. CONGRATS!!

I +10’ed mine last year. and he… he’s just stupid amazing… I waffled between +atk/+spd and I did settle w/+spd but he hits like a honking truck so +atk wouldn’t be the end of th world if you never got a +spd since he’s so stupid fast anyway.

may he serve you well.

3 Likes