9M DL Campaign rolls - The Return of the Devilish Bodhisattva

Hallo everyone,

The 9M Downloads rate-up is upon us - and with it, the return of the one true saviour. I, for one, plan to crown her with NP-levels - one at least, all of them if the RNG-gods will it

Two of the three 4-stars’ NP-lvls on rate-up are also on the shopping list - namely Passionlips’ 4

and Emiya Alter’s two to NP5

In case you have her as a priority, here’s Suzuka Gozen

May the Devilish Divine Bodhisattva bless us all with good rolls.

Good luck! :fgo_kiarasmile:

23 Likes

Will you roll for her? I remembered you said you wanted to NP5 her?

Good luck!

8 Likes

If possible, yep - although I’ll be okay getting her to NP2-3 thereabouts, leaving the final 2 to 3 for Ooku next year.

Thanks! :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

Fujino broke me so i’ll pass on that NP2 i wanted, there’s still another chance next year.

Good luck to everyone else though!

4 Likes

I really want making alter np2 or getting but feels like the banner is a trap and should save for skadi…

Shiki stole my quartz, otherwise would have rolled for Sessyoin.
If I ever get her to NP3+ I’ll definitely grail her.

6 Likes

here, let me add my kiara fanart as well :+1:

29a63c85ae7c6f0d725904fe050a9159

12 Likes

While I do prefer her FA portrait + 2nd ascension, there truly aren’t anywhere near enough takes of her nun habit sans veil - a costume variant of such in-game would be wonderful, of course. <3

8 Likes

Prob will drop 10 tickets for her IDK

:clap:save :clap: for :clap: our :clap: one :clap: true :clap: lord :clap: ivan :clap: nstead :clap:

i say that as im also rolling for kiara

2 Likes

Rolling both, no worries there. The good, bulky lad is more than a month away, after all, and sabah wars gets a solid skip from me (not so Arthur, the handsome lad - shame there’s no other rate-up on the horizon for him).

I’d maybe try to go for np levels for lip, but after that fujinon rolling, I’m withholding for kiyolancer np levels as probably my next big rolling thing

1 Like

shouldnt have boughtthose knk bds

well good thing I didn’t

with only 6 summon tickets, I wonder if my luck is good enough to get either passionlip or the lecherous nun XD

Ok own up, how many of these pictures come with 6 digit numbers? :smirk:

1 Like

9 Likes

I definitely plan to try. I’d like an alter.

hehehehe…
giphy (3)

2 Likes

Might use all 3 or 4 tickets from DL campaign to try to NP2 Lip or Suzuka, and save the rest for Arthur.