A bit late on this post but, yeah I called it

Even though it was kinda obvious, I was right on the mark with the Christmas banner having a Duo Hero.
It was this post that I made where I predicted it. I sense a disturbance in the force
Once again they make these units pretty powerful with this one having an oppressive player phase and of course he has Fire Emblem. Cause forget what makes Legendary/Mythic heroes special.

10 Likes

I mean it wasn’t a very hard prediction to make though. We hadn’t gotten one in a little bit so the timing made sense.

9 Likes

Everyone and their mother knew that a Duo Hero will be on this banner honestly

17 Likes

I mean, Duo Heroes started on a seasonal banner, lol.

11 Likes

10 Likes

When you said it was easy to predict first but everyone else is getting the likes

9 Likes

You didn’t say my mother did though and she was offended

5 Likes

I love these comments!

2 Likes

Am I the only one scratching my head at why these things exist? Like…they’re just weird.

Like, the existence of them clearly defeats the purpose of what I assume Legendary and Mythic heroes do: new and interesting unit strategies and powercreep.

2 Likes

They wanted a new way to powercreep L!/M! Units under the guise of “Heroes with Special abilities” .

I’d be fine with Duos if they were balanced like L!/M! units but when quite literally H!Hector can burn you for 20 x n (Where n= no. of H!Hectors Deployed) and literally the only when to stop them is to have a duo of your own…yeah, they’re trash.

That’s actually ■■■■■■■■.

Literally milking the already empty pockets of their dedicated whale players.

Welcome to Gachas.

3 Likes