A Completed Clive

Yoooo he’s finally done (aside from 1 df)

Slaying

Brave

Don’t think he’ll get used much since he can’t handle the dragon infestation, especially those that love BF or other follow ups. Just glad to finally have him up to +10.

Next up for Grails, probably Ethlyn.

18 Likes

I love it :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

But where’s the blue tome breaker?

Clive%20laser%20eyes

5 Likes

Yes But Do This

3 Likes

Good going! This is the first time I actually see a well built Clive. He looks good! You said he won’t see much use, but I hope your building him doesn’t go to waste! Also, is that Swablu in your pfp? I have to know!

2 Likes

That’s a great Clive,another full merged underappreciated unit,love seeing this.Good luck for Ethlyn,she can be a good physical tank with her normal kit+ Atk/Def Bond sacred seal!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes it is! Two of em

4 Likes

Don’t like Clive that much as a unit, but he was drawn by the same artist as best boy Klein, which instantly makes him a top tier husbando.

I admire your commitment. I could never do this.

1 Like

Finally, my curiosity is no more! I knew those were Swablu! You like Pokémon? You oughta join Metapod gang!

3 Likes

I bet my Alm ca-

Nvm that, really cool Clive Impulse.

9 Likes

Too Bad My Nowi Can

Ahh he’s wonderful. If only I could decide who I want to spend my grails on.

1 Like

Delthea is the obvious choice.
7zb9ED3

3 Likes

W! Cecilia is great. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Narcian

Or more serious, F!Delthea is one of the best blue mages around

@Impulse
As someone with a giant love for building Grail units (mostly at +1), things like this are great to see

2 Likes

sees both builds at +10 merge
dd7a643e849638a361022dfd43ec939d

4 Likes

W.Cecilia has been a mainstay in my team lately, and I’ve heavily invested in her- but grails are so sparse I’m afraid to bite the bullet just yet. That is probably where I’m leaning though…

1 Like

prf for Clive!

4 Likes

Something we all can agree on.

prfs for grail units in general

2 Likes

Feels less necessary for someone like Marisa (gold fodder) but Clive has pretty much nothing, so…