A cool idea for Athos in FEH (Mythical)

FE7 is my second favorite game of the franchise (I’ve played just 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10). So, this is an idea I have for my man the Archsage:

Athos: The Archsage

One of the eight legends of Elibe. A thousand years ago, in the Scouring, he used the divine tome Forblaze and fought alongside humanity to banish dragons from the continent. Nowadays, he lives a live of meditation in the sacred town of Arcadia.

Infantry Red Mage
Stats:

HP: 40
Atk: 40
Spd: 22
Def: 26
Res: 40

Weapon: Legendary Forblaze

Grants Atk/Res +3. If unit’s Atk + Res ≥ foe’s Atk + Res, grants Atk/Res +5, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Assist: Rally Up Attack+
Special: Glacies
Skill A: Atk/Res Form 3
Skill B: Atk/Res Ruse 3
Skill C: Archsage’s Blessings

Grants Atk/Res +4 to allies within 3 spaces during combat. Grants “foe cannot make follow-up attack” to all allies within 3 spaces. After an ally within 3 spaces enters combat with these effects, inflicts 10 damage to unit.
watcha think

8 Likes

Athos is 100% a blue mage
And this build is way to stacked

6 Likes

Audino, Forblaze is red :thinking:

Light magic like that one tome near the end would be Blue though.

Regarding him… That’s a lot of Atk and Res :feh_tooobin:, maybe making the visable stat buff only Atk or Res, and getting rid of the extra stats it provides would help balance it better. I’d also make his B a C skill (though I like the idea of Duel Tactics) and getting rid of the buff there too. Stats and such seem decent enough.

2 Likes

Nice! I can edit it right now.

2 Likes

I’d wait for another input :feh_legion:

Just gave my thoughts. Can’t wait for this guy to get in myself. Not this month though, anything but

changed

2 Likes

Oh really? I didn’t know that :feh_arthurthink:

He doesn’t feel in anyway way like a red mage, being a blue mage fits him way better.

And the kit is still to stacked.

3 Likes

Agreed, he would more than likely wield Aureola since I believe it’s considered his prf in that game

4 Likes

Wasn’t Aureola Elimine’s tome? Because:

• He says Forblaze is his tome
  • Forblaze appears in his house in FE6
  • Aureola appears at the St. Elimine Tower
2 Likes

Think he should be wielding his prf, and he’s a little busted
Seems like an interesting idea
Maybe remove the c skills 3 spaces and make it 2 spaces of buffing

2 Likes

Yeah, I had to look it up, I always assumed his prf was Aureola because of how few light mages there were but apparently it’s Forblaze

2 Likes

Forblaze is his tome

2 Likes

Bitch keep reading

I was talking to Sawtuis as well

2 Likes

Oh, true

But while I was looking stuff up I saw that Bramimond actually has a prf as well, so if they wanted to bring him into the game wielding Apocalypse, I’d think he’d be interesting

3 Likes

If they put Bramimond into the game I might actually be tempted to play again.

2 Likes

…But Forblaze IS his prf

The C skill needs a little tinkering, but other than that I do like the idea.

Personally I’d change it into:
Grants +4 atk/res during combat to allies within 2 spaces. Allies within 2 spaces are unaffected by negative effects after combat from foe’s skills.

(and the wording of that means allies still get hurt by fury or push skills)

And I’d make Athos an armor with most of the extra bst into Hp.

4 Likes

They already gave it to Raigh

But they could give him a slightly different one, I guess

4 Likes