A cute Eirika with wacky builds

Heya :fgo_meltbirb:
People has seen my other post about Eirika right

Well I though of some builds based on some skills that I have
In case of question, the rally is just for decoration, I could give her other rallies because I have a lot of them if needed
The last ones are lower priorities due to niches

Hedgehog's ol reliable

I just saw that I had an Fallen Ike manual there
I don’t know if this will work even on low merges but Hedgehog told me to use this one, to make a cheap addition, I added atk tactics because I will give the joint drive whatever to Linhardt, he will take priority over her because I like him more, but of course if there is two of them, I could give Eirika one too :feh_eirikapat:

Pure speed reduction

This one is based on hedgehog’s one just without the DC and absorbing Ike

Supportive sister

This is the best one I could give as support since I’m really bad at building supports, with Catria pitybroking me once and I didn’t know about her food, specially being the bond 4, while it has good buffs, it’s niche because of the obligatory position to ally only, but could give her the buffs

I’m calling again @Thehalohedgehog and @help_me because they know Eirika better, but other people can join too to give me more lessons about building Eirika
I hope they don’t get annoyed by this :catdance: I choose you because you are more big brained than me in terms of building

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t get @ ed because there’s also _ before my name (_help_me). RIP whatever rando got @ ed instead of me.

The first is a general purpose build, while the last one is great if you have a kaden. Even without it’s still good as long as someone else has (in this case) atk/res bond.

Personally without investment I wouldn’t do DR, since her speed isn’t high enough IMO to make great use of it (though I guess she gets insane buffs).

Honestly the first build really is probably the strongest if you are okay doing it.

4 Likes

Mm how about
Swift Sparrow 3 and Lull spd def?
:fgo_meltbirb:
Or combining the bond one with repel too?

Honestly she’s an all-rounder unit so she really does want DC. Initiating with her is actually harder because she needs to be close to her partner with the buffs.

I would just do the DC/DR build, or even a DC/link build, with a dedicated partner with the other link.

Standing next to a buffed ally is her niche, more so if that ally is kaden.

3 Likes

Can I put DC and a spd bond seal to her?

2 Likes

Yeah she’s good with bonds.

I like to use swap on mine, but that’s also cause I have the link.

Generally Halo and I both run flashing blade in the seal so we can use Aether though.

2 Likes

Opps… missed this lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I used to run atk/spd bond seal before I switched to flashing blade. Definitely suits her well.

1 Like

The flashing blade belongs to Lon’qu and his galeforce

2 Likes

Fair enough, definitely a good use of it too.

2 Likes

She gets the bond :feh_eirikapat:

2 Likes

Uhh
I’m sorry Hedgehog
But I’m still unsure if giving her DC or atk/spd bond 4
:feh_eirikabulli:

2 Likes

Uh
I just noticed that I have many red units with DC
What you think Hedgehog?

2 Likes

I say go DC and bond for the seal. If he weren’t your only copy I’d suggest Lif so you could do DC and TP, but I’m usually against foddering the only copies of units I (or you in this case) have. I’d say fodder that Byleth manual, maybe give her RS and/or chill spd with it. Idk. Your choice really.

1 Like

I think I’m going for the atk spd bond 4 for making her feel more unique, I remember having a Lucius with lots of bond skills and the like, and he is fantastic :fgo_meltbirb:
Though I could give her DC later

2 Likes

Thank you all :feh_eirikapat:

2 Likes

2 Likes

See ya next time :fgo_meltbirb:

2 Likes

Bonds are also good too. My S!Bartre makes heavy use of them (although he does use DC in arena)

2 Likes

I use Marthcina with a bond build because of falchion prior to sealed refine. +9 to all stats.

1 Like