A Day in the Life (Daydreams)

26 Likes

Rip that Lyn

14 Likes

This is a terrifyngly relatable comic

17 Likes

God I feel that Tempest Trial one

Nothing like making a team with a bonus unit only to realize you forgot Brave Veronica

13 Likes

Not like daydreams more like carelessness which not gonna lie happens to me a lot, but a way to prevent it is that always keep a healer on the TT team and really check before converting a unit into a manual or feathers you might not know what you are losing.

6 Likes

Boring one today huh?

1 Like

Why did they hide Sothe?
:catsob:

1 Like

I’ve actually had several nightmares about that last one happening to my favorite units, or my orbs going missing or stuff like that. :feh_notlikethis:

5 Likes

Man they really just went and called out like at least half the player base didn’t they?

11 Likes

Question ¿Does IS knows what characters do we send home and what character do we keep in our barracks, do they have a the analytics of what we do in our accounts?

8 Likes

they have stuff like how many times we’ve tapped a unit on the home screen so I wouldn’t be surprised if they had the data you mentioned :feh_eirikathink:

9 Likes

Granted idk if that info is for individual players or just across all players.

7 Likes

Another thing I wonder is if IS just launches skills on units and later they check if they become the most used, same for units to make powercreep counters, kinda like what they did with Brave Hector and Duonoka and LegMaByleth.
Because for example 2 years ago on summer 2020 that was sacred stones they introduced snag skills, since they werent commonly used they demoted them on a seasonal demote NYKaden and now in grails with Deen.
There are obvious winner skills that they develop because they know they are really good like spd dodge, saves and traces or specials like deadeye and lethality.
Because snags are newer than lulls but lulls are still some of the most used skills.

3 Likes

Damn Mira, why you gotta call Kiran out like that?
He’s hurting enough already, don’t kick a summoner while they’re down

4 Likes

they probably track how much time you spend looking at a unit’s damaged art in-game :fgo_enkidusus:

8 Likes

Chain Challenge Freyja PTSD

From Cheaper than a Year of Feh Pass

3 Likes

Because he’s the only male their besides the Summoner

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me… I mean just look at Swift Sparrow 3, for a T4 skill we have 16 unit’s with the skill

Edit: Also fun fact along with those 16 Swift Sparrow 3 unit we have 41 Swift Sparrow 2 units… and we only just recently got our first unit that’s a demote and has Swift Sparrow 2 at 4* being NM.Corrin

3 Likes

:feh_nahquestion:

1 Like

In the group of Duo/Harm he’s the only Male… so they hide him it’s a joke obviously

1 Like