Now I just want to dissappear even harder

1 Like

For some fucking reason I feel I have accumulated anger and I don’t know why
I just don’t know
And all the shit this month has been throwing at me made that worse
I don’t know what to do
I have no fucking idea what to do now

2 Likes

Vent to us if you need to, it’s better to let it out than keep it in. :catdance:

5 Likes

You should take some time to breathe. Away from FEH maybe while you figure things out at home. Letting sources of frustration compound on each other isn’t a good idea.

I don’t believe that the result was completely terrible, but either way it was a result that you couldn’t exactly control so I hope you don’t think on it too heavily. I even think it’s a result you can live with, you’ve got a massive collection of Alfonses and I already think it’s impressive considering you don’t buy orbs.

And finally…

Go to sleep. The thing that kept you awake is over, let it boil and settle. Staying up this late frustrated isn’t healthy.

6 Likes

THB, you should give FEH (or any other game involving RNG) a pause for now. I had a similar bad time during my studies, cursing any Pokemon game I played just because the chances for missing, confusion or paralysis wouldn’t stop to screw me up.

7 Likes

Seeing your Orb count and how your Alfie was only +2, that was unrealistic to hope for. Even when the 4 Star Focus rate is not split, you can generally expect to spend 25-50 Orbs for each copy of a 4 Star focus. With the rate cut in half by Raphael, the price essentially doubles. The summon simulator sadly does not have 4 Star focus odds on DSH, but I think getting two copies was pretty par for the course for what you spent.

If you’re getting that upset over RNG, though, I think you need to take some perspective. Now I actually had a pretty big crying fit myself over M-Morgan back in the day, and it made me realize that I had to be smarter about my Orb spending. I find that looking at RNG in a very mathematical way helps me get less emotionally invested about pulling (hence why I love the Orb calculator). Not everyone is like that, though. It may be a good idea to take a break for a while.

6 Likes

You probably don’t wanna hear this… but up until today I was like you, no Plegian Torch for my H!L’Arachel. The game apparently thought it would be funny to wait until the last day and then give me Plegian Torch three times in a row :feh_sothishook: That was really something.

4 Likes

I’m happy for you, since that’s all I could do now anyway^^ And I will get that friggin tome… someday!

Oh, and I shouldn’t complain too much at all, since RNG has been actually quite generous this year.

3 Likes

What happens in a gacha games doesn’t determine anything about you. It’s just luck, whether it is good or bad. He will be back in half a year and he won’t be sharing his ratio with Raphael. We receive between 200-300 orbs a month. You could easily save 100 orbs each month to get 600 orbs by February and that should be enough.

That said, I’m sorry, I get the feeling and it sucks. Just, please, don’t think this means anything bigger than it is :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Ha if only the fucking game could stop spamming me units I want

2 Likes

That’s the hard part tbh, I struggle with it too :_

3 Likes

This is the hard part. You have to prioritize.

It is impossible to get everything you want in this game without spending unless your wants are extremely minimal. Thus, you have to budget and some thing are going to have to come before other things.

Like, I would love to pull Dorolene on this DSH. But I’m saving to finish my Annette, so I only pulled first reel reds (I wound up pulling Líf, but that’s beside the point). Similarly, I’ve had to skip fodder I wanted, like Atk/Def Trace, because I was saving for L-Julia and L-Robin. Similarly, as much as I’d love to merge my S-Takumi and S-Robin, both are well out of my budget and thus are very much on the back burner.

You have to decide what you want most and focus on that. That means other characters and fodder will have to go by the wayside for a while. If you scatter your focus too much, your resources will be spread too thinly and you won’t get much of anything you want.

7 Likes

Just take it as an ongoing project, what is he now? +4?
That’s closer to your goal!

Although I see the game is getting very unhealthy for you and you should stop playing asap (crying over it, staying up until 3 am for a banner…) it’s definitely affecting your well being and mental health.

Cheer up, you don’t deserve this

5 Likes

Oof
I just stayed up this late for this one banner, as I have fixed a little my sleep schedule because of external things outside the game
But yeah, I think I should get more hobbies, and yet wherever I want to do it it doesn’t last long for some reason
:feh_mariannecry:
I’m trying my best
At least the L’Arachel forma will come home so that is a good thing

5 Likes

I will kinda dissagree with you a bit
I have left playing FEH for a lot of hours because my father said so, for me it’s just a really bad mood swing for me, I do kinda want to seek help but I have no money
:feh_mariannecry:
I don’t know my problem, yet I can’t find help there
I think my problem is that I tend to accumulated negative emotions until something horrible comes and overflows everything
This month has been terrible to me, besides my mom visiting me and my sister starting playing FEH, I won’t say what happened there because I think I already mentioned it before, and one of them has implied self oofing from someone I love, not me as I think I’m really young for oof, but I’m quite stressed by this thing
I’m actually pretty calm now, still angry with how RNG treated me, but at least I’m not raging mad as yesterday’s night
But then again, I could be wrong and have problems that sadly this game that I enjoyed it for two years have caught up, I personally don’t care for powercreep or competitive modes
I mostly love playing the other game modes like Forging bonds

1 Like

I only wish IS could stop spamming me with units I like and that February comes fast again

2 Likes
1 Like

Imma be honest, I agree with everyone on here whose been saying FEH is getting a bit unhealthy for you

You’ve been upset quite a few times as of late and I think it would be better if you took a break from FEH so that you can focus on getting your irl stuff in check before coming back to it

The bad summons are just hurting you more and this isn’t a good thing to keep on

7 Likes