4 Likes

Idk, she just felt like a more inappropriate Lisa. :catpoleslide:

3 Likes

Liyue Lisa :fgo_disgusting:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow there is allready another thread. You guys are fast

3 Likes

Why in the world is the extra battle pass so damn good?! Do you think solar pearl or this klee book is a better weapon? (I am thinking about scaramouche)

3 Likes

Personally I’m getting solar pearl for him tho The Klee tone might work

Just depends how reliant he’ll be on charge attacks

3 Likes

solar pearl is pretty much the best 4* wep you could ask for for any char that isnt super charge attack dependent

5 Likes

Thank you Two for your help. ^^ In that case I start working on solar pearl. I really hope he does end up as a catalyst

5 Likes

1.5 Overview

5 Likes

I just noticed but if scara is a inazuma character it will be very worth it to farm inazuma materials every day. (I hope we can get all inazuma materials with those islands)

3 Likes

youtube for ONCE decided to give me an ad i can dig

they usually give me horseshit like uber ads, some shitty streaming service that charges too much, overpriced mens clothing that looks pretty fly ngl but i will never pay for

5 Likes

Speaking of Inazuma. I wonder how likely it is that we get it in 1.7 (which would be 2.0)

3 Likes

I hope they start adding more general pool 5 stars soon because everyone is limited and its sort of lame

4 Likes

I like to think they’re gonna do that for the anniversary and just add a complete batch of stuff into the normal pool like previous limited weapons and characters

And bloating ain’t even a downside since the majority of 5 stars in this game are just godly that there’s nothing wrong with getting any of em

4 Likes

Hello new thread.

4 Likes

I rather not ^^" It’s almost impossible to get a specific 5. Adding characters to the standard pool immediately would be terrible ^^"

6 Likes