A harsh realization

I spent 150 orbs for one Norne copy on her release banner because I knew I wanted to make her a merge project. I don’t know if it’s been already a year, but she is still plus 0. I gave her an entire Sue to breakfast, and since then I have 3 new sues to spend. But not a single Norne.

I feel cursed ;;

15 Likes

Don’t think it’s been a year, moreso… 7-8 months? Dang though, tough luck. I’m in a similar situation with Tanya where I want to merge her but ever since her debut have only managed 2 copies. :catroll:

7 Likes

That sucks too. Why merge project are the ones that avoid us??? I have a similar situation with Reyson and Mordecai, not that shitty tho. (but Reyson is the worst case, because I spent almost all my orbs from last year summoning green for Micaiah lol)

6 Likes

There’s a good reason people advise to have all the copies before starting a project :feh_morganagrom:

11 Likes

Same, I’m still waiting for my last copy of Mordecai. He’s been stuck at +9 for months!

6 Likes

My Sakura is still at +9. I dont know why the last merge won’t come home. And she’s a gen 1 unit, like I dont know how I haven’t gotten 11 copies yet, rip

4 Likes

I usually do that, but Norne cought me by surprise :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Ooof, that’s a worse case scenario. Good luck :(

3 Likes

I hope you can complete him soon, she is The Beast <3

3 Likes

At this point they should just make a new pool of 3-4* units and make a shop for gen 1 3-4* units. Maybe finally give all of our arena medals an actual purpose.

3 Likes

I can pull Norne. I can pull Mercedes. But when a colorless unit named Tethys comes along that I actually want to merge, she avoids me like the plague.

3 Likes

Yeah why does it feel like Tanya and Norne are so difficult to come across?

Ah well maybe I just never pull on colourless. And on a slightly related note I haven’t got a Marth merge since November :feh_tooobin:

Anyways about the Norne copiesimage

2 Likes