"A Hero Rises 2020" Wallpapers for New Heroes! Edgy Heroes Round 3 edition

Original Feb 2020 Post (scroll down for the newest ones):
Remember when this year’s A Hero Rises event gifted everyone with spiffy new wallpapers for their Heroes of choice? Well I felt like new Heroes shouldn’t be left out on the occasion, and decided to try my hand at making templates future-proofed for new additions to the FEH game. I definitely had to put this on hold for a week thanks to some IRL trouble, but here are the Valentia Valentines!

Alm & Celica

Faye

Conrad

Rudolf

Silque

Some notes about these as I make them and compare them to official ones:

• They always have the face shown
  • The normal Combat image always tends to be displaced off the top, upper corners, or the left/right
  • The Special Art that I looked for is still cut off the top. Big issue here for Faye, Rudolf, and Silque since they prefer to be off the top to avoid getting Mike Wazowski’d, but I might dig for the official Twitter uploads if they’re high enough quality and don’t cut off the top of the artwork.

I will work on the Blazing Sword units once we get the datamine for their art or if the Twitter Art posts are high enough quality to use. I also have the templates ready for anyone who wants to compose the wallpapers themselves, if they’d like. Until then, though, enjoy and happy summoning all!

23 Likes

I would kind of like the template so i can put conshock in the bg instead of the regular art

1 Like

I’ll throw em up on a Drive folder in the morning. I did make that edit of conrad tho

4 Likes

We are of the same mind
:feh_larchsmile:

6 Likes

Just something i noticed, apparently the normal art isnt under the darkened gradient
Eg

2 Likes

I’ll work on them for the new ones and see what I can do. Thank you for the heads up!

And without further ado, wallpapers for the new heroes from The Dread Isle!

Fiora

Heath

Leila

Nils

Rath

And as promised, here is the Drive Folder for all the templates and assets used for the background, including instructions for anyone, including those of you who are unfamiliar with GIMP:

Templates

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Gwa9UBo-zvqKrtNN0eVx8pfSaNBs5Ct

I’ll set out to revise the Valentian Valentines ones asap. Until then, I’ll see you next time, when we get the next Legendary Hero!

11 Likes

Nice work! :feh_arvisboneappetite:

3 Likes

Can you edit Heath’s hair and give him a hair style that isn’t such an eye sore?

These look pretty nice. :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

Apologies but you may have to consult an wizard elsewhere to help out with that. I’m technically a rookie with photo edits.

I tried. @Krazytre

As you can guess, I leapt to my Photo Editor for Chrom immediately for my friend, eheh.

Legendary Chrom

And as promised, the altered shots of the Valentines units (sans Faye and Silque because tbh they had no alteration when I changed the fade layer)

Conrad

Rudolf

Alm and Celica

6 Likes

Another Banner, another batch of wallpapers! This time on the new Three Houses characters!

Probably the hardest batch thanks to the art for Bernie and Annie being cut off on the top. Annette got out fine, but Bernie looks like she has a stache which I don’t like, but it was that or remove the apex of her special art.

Annette

Bernadetta

FERDINAND VON AEGIR

Lysithea

Flame Emperor

6 Likes

Sorry to keep you waiting! Only note is that Idunn/Fae have cut off on the top, and their normal art has a special aura on the dragonstone that you can see in the background if you notice the color job I did on it. Anywho, here are the new wallpapers for heroes from the Familial Festivities update!

Idunn and Fae

Est

Fir

Bartre

Narcian

And since I know how goofy it looks and because I know someone who loves him, have a damaged alt for Narcian similar to the V!Conrad one I did

Punished Narcian

See you here next week for the Mythic Hero!

11 Likes

:feh_narcian_anguish:
Great work! :feh_birbpeek:

5 Likes

download.jpeg
nah, I know that you know others much more than me and that definitely isn’t me
Either way, great job! It looks very much, if not exactly like something IS would make.

8 Likes

Thank you! I try to work with what I have!

5 Likes

I almost thought those were official :feh_maristare:

Well it just goes to show how good these wallpapers u made are :feh_nino:

5 Likes

Bramimond is here and unleashes King Monotone to confuse everyone harder than that puny King Crimson could ever hope to accomplish! Good thing it doesn’t apply to graphic editing or else I would have spent days on his wallpaper. Here’s the myth himself, including a damaged alt!

Bramimond

Bramimond Epitaph (Damaged Atl)

15 Likes

Nice!

1 Like