A Hero Rises: 3H Edition

The voting website is open already. So who are you going to vote for and who do you expect to be the winner?

I’d be happy with any of the following:
Byleth (Ruptured Sky fodder)
Dedue (Near Save fodder)
Halloween Rhea, Ashe, Hapi (cool units and I don’t have them yet)

Who do I expect:
Another Yuri :feh_setethcry:
OG Edelgard :feh_bylethconfusion:

18 Likes

Take a guess, baby!

Just because I have her at +10 merge isn’t going to stop me voting for her.

14 Likes

Voting for the three angels for Yuri.

So Shamir, Constance, Catherine and Yuri.

I fear OG Edelgard wins for bias reasons even though there are better units in FEH.

9 Likes

I’ll vote for Deude because I want his fodder!
But It’ll be Yuri and SD will become even more cancerous.

10 Likes

I’m going Marianne for a free tier 4 duel skill.

8 Likes

All my votes are for Shamir. I have her +7 so any free merge is appreciated. Might try on the special banners given they’re sparkable so guaranteed one copy there.

Suspect it’ll be Yuri winning but as I’ve only seen one of him who’s -Spd that means I get a better one and the old one’s Time’s Pulse fodder.

7 Likes

You vote for Shamir, I’ll vote for Dorothea. Solidarity

8 Likes

I chose Male Byleth. I’ve really grown to like Byleth as I’ve played 3H, and I’ve also grown to really like the voice actor Zach Auguilar (I hope I spelt that right).

9 Likes

Based choice.

Would like to have him but all his banners said no.

2 Likes

I chose Constance, her fodder is great and I love the sweep thing from her tome.

5 Likes

I recently finished playing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and he’s really good as Keitaro Miura

6 Likes

Casting my votes so everyone could bring their Reinhardts into Arena (while I spoil one of my NY!Laegjarn’s).

4 Likes

I just want a useful unit or at least some good fodder.

Gatekeeper meme again? Nah… probably Yuri

2 Likes

I don’t give a crap who wins because I have most of the good academy era units already (pretty much the only one I don’t have is Flayn). I don’t have much use for most of the fodder, either. Rhea would be nice for the Dragon Wall but that’s about it

I’m expecting Yuri to crush it

6 Likes

:thinking:…Not even bothering

4 Likes

Who do I expect winning?

Based on the popularity of the cast members…

Yuri, Ashe or Dimitri

I’m voting for F!Byleth, Hapi, Flayn, or Summer Merceds for free merges.

I expect none of them to actually win; but I imagine Flayn is the most likely of the four to win.

2 Likes

I feel like the best choice is either Witch Rhea or Frosty Bernadetta.
Using the same logic as previous A Hero Rises, I’m voting for a seasonal hero because of its rarity.

Yuri would be the actual best choice, but on top of getting a banner a few days later, he’ll be reviving next month. Plenty of opportunities to get him.

10 Likes

Any contribution to the +10 OG!Marianne project is appreciated.

2 Likes

I know who’ll get my first vote.

4 Likes