A Hero rises : Garland moon cup results

Well, no one saw that coming

22 Likes

21 Likes

Then again, it’s free Yuri fodder and I happen to have a +10 Kagero that would definitely enjoy CDI4 and TP3 :feh_reinyes:

13 Likes

He has nothing I need :cry:

8 Likes

HRhea getting second hurts my soul. I should have done 500 alt accounts… Oh well, +1 Yuri it is then…

14 Likes

hmmm, that C Duel Infantry 4 that Yuri has is looking mighty tasty!

6 Likes

Seeing no Constance, Shamir or Catherine hurts.

But I take that free Yuri merge.

3 Likes

I got a special rate Loki recently, so maybe I could make good use of him again. But Sothe already has CDI4 and I don’t have any other invested daggers and I also don’t think I have any colorless bows I’d want to use in Arena, and healers are counterproductive for scoring anyway.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Annnnnd Yuri won, exactly as I predicted. Whee.

I already have a copy with decent IVs so I’m not sure what to do with the free one. Hmm. Maybe I should get around to building up Kaze.

4 Likes

Merge, thanks meta-slaves (not anyone on here) I was wondering when I’d be able to patch that bane

3 Likes

Rhea was close, though!

Not sure what to do with the free Yuri–oh, my Mist only has CDI3?

I can fix that.

6 Likes

Yurisweep 3.

:feh_yuribruh:

At least we don’t need to suffer another VG and Marianne made top 8. :feh_marismile:

4 Likes

Well, that’s no surprise. This Yuri is very welcomed. My Sothe is going to love CDI4 and TP3.

5 Likes

I now have a +2 Yuri just off random spooks/free.
:feh_almbruh:

6 Likes

It’s fair to say everybody expected Yuri to win but seeing F!Rhea so darn close hurts a bit.

I think Sothe’s refine is counterproductive with Time’s Pulse so I might save Loki for another unit in the future and just give him CDI4+SpSp+Panic Smoke.

5 Likes

I was so sure he’d win i didnt even feel the need to vote past the first day. I was happy with whatever unit we’d get for free.

4 Likes

Dear Rat Boy
On the other hand I was voting for Rhea because I didn’t had her until I pulled her on those funny Three Houses banners
Still I would had wanted a seasonal
But it’s
Dear Rat Boy

7 Likes

Not gonna say no to duel/TP fodder. I knew he was gonna win but I didn’t expect Rhea to be so close.

At least there’s no Edel in the top 10 this time.

8 Likes

Current Barracks 1 Loki Manual, 2 copies Yuri…

Now, who to give CDI 4...

Screenshot_20220614-061052~3
Xane already has it

7 Likes