A Hero Rises results

Altina crushed it by over double the votes of second place…

32 Likes

YEESSSSS Duo Alfonse made in the top 8!!! Hopefully we wins ;-;

13 Likes

Líf dropped. How the hell

9 Likes

Alfonse rises.

1 Like

coolsville. If Altina wins the VG, I’d have every Mythic typing (I’m missing Offense Astra) covered for every season.

1 Like

Thirsty hoes

9 Likes

I’m very sad that Ike got as high as 17th place.

16 Likes

Joining NY! Alfonse’s team for the VG

Rip whoever goes against Altina though, damn

9 Likes

Over 47k votes for Altina. Sheesh I guess fodder doesn’t matter at all.
Also
oh Edelgard whhhhhhhhyyyy?

13 Likes

Going to be doing all that I can to prevent her from winning… Light season’s already a pain to deal with now that everyone has 2 mythics, I ain’t dealing with Astra being the same or similar.

2 Likes

Okay, as much as I wanted Owain to be there in the top 8, the actual top 8 aren’t bad. I’m curious as to who the free unit will be, because

• Altina: Free Astra Mythic, so Astra offense will be WAY BETTER for me, because my offense in Astra kinda sucks.
  • Duo Alfonse: Free merge (I know he has Close Counter and that’s a rare skill, but I wanna merge mine)
  • Sothis: Planning on a mass Summoning session this month to get her, so I could end up with a merged Sothis
  • Legendary Leif: More broken than Brave Lyn in some cases
  • Winter Sothis: Merge (or Threat. Atk/Res fodder or Special Fighter fodder)
  • Legendary Azura: Merge
  • Legendary Alm: Also more broken than Lyn
  • Edelgard: Free Rouse fodder for my Owain build :3
1 Like

Debating between Alfonse and OG Sothis. Alfonse is probably the better pick. No idea why Líf dropped below the likes of Alm, Leif, and Edelgard, but if he was here I’d be supporting him for sure.

3 Likes

He only lost by a little over a hundred too…

8 Likes

Wait wtf, I didn’t see Sothis

Either her or Alfonse for who I want to win, to be honest

7 Likes

Well…it could have been worse. Much worse. Still some viable choices, at least. Definitely going to vote against Edelgard for sure. Waste of a freebie. :feh_claudesmugger:

2 Likes

The only bad option, in my opinion, is Altina and somewhat L! Azura, the rest I would be very ok with for fodder or using

3 Likes

Knew I should’ve vote spammed him. Guess I didn’t care enough since the results will probably be a disappointment anyway.

2 Likes

Well it is a Voting guantlet anything can happen. With the multiplier :catroll:

1 Like

Same here. I’ve never played Three Houses (still)

Azura can screw off which one of you kids voted for her