A Lance For Norne

I’ll be waiting to see the Nov seasonal grail and assuming it’s no one I like, I’ll then be +10ing Summer Norne.

I’ve a M!Byleth and F!Kris waiting for her but I don’t know what lance to give so I’m looking for opinions.

The stats:

I don’t have anything better for her C skill than a stat smoke or a wave.

The lance options I have to give:

Slaying Lance - a classic

Instant Lance - the mini-impact makes it a good player phase option and let’s her attack and cancel a wall’s auto-follow-up. Not very synergistic with DC.

Steadfast Lance - Atk/Def+5 and ignoring debuffs is nice but I’m not leaning this way.

Spirited Spear - Atk/Def+4 and cooldown per enemy attack means immediately RS on her counter. Would pair with a wave skill for now so she’s semi self reliant for the bonus condition.

Shellpoint Lance - Atk+5 and Def+11 with a 3 space ally requirement is pretty good.

Unbound Lance - doesn’t exist yet but we now have the sword and axe variants. Given Deck Swabber/Unbound Axe is recommended for Ninja Hana who has basically the same stats, I felt I should mention it. Just have to hope it’s on a demote/grail.

• Slaying Lance
  • Instant Lance
  • Steadfast Lance
  • Spirited Spear
  • Shellpoint Lance
  • Wait for Unbound Lance

0 voters

1 Like

Well, I know Z built Summer Norne so @Z-Man care to give your advice?

5 Likes

Spirited spear is technically the best here but I’d make sure you have no use for crafty fighter or fort def/res 3 first

Steadfast lance is also really good with how popular atk/def menace has gotten

Unbound lance technically does exist and technically was on a demote already

6 Likes

I had liked the spirited. I use Huge Fan on Echidna to good effect. No worries on his skills as I don’t much like using armours so no loss in the fighter skill and the fortress is elsewhere.

I don’t have a Flowing Lance to give and wouldn’t be going for a Geese when he comes back, just wait and hope Unbound is accessible for that effect.

3 Likes

After Flowing Lance, Norne’s best weapons are Candy Cane and Springy Lance. One grants guard, the other neutralizes penalties to atk and spd.
If I don’t get enough orbs for a +10 Winter Hilda, I’ll consider abandoning her merge project and give her lance to Norne.

Yesterday I fought someone with a +10 Norne with Spirited Spear and Atk/Def Menace. Seems like a great combo to me.

4 Likes

Yeah candy cane is really good

In particular it lets her enemy-phase l!sigurd without dropping spurn for nfu or activating his trap card

3 Likes