A man so nice, I had to merge him twice. He’s finally done!

5 months. 450 Orbs. 1 beautiful man.

The last two copies were a real bitch. One Minerva, one B!Lucina, a 6.67% rate at one point and what seemed like every single copy of Soren and Ross in the game. I was hoping I’d save some Orbs for Yaoi hands’ banner, but I got the one thing I really wanted so it’s wutev.

I decided to switch to a Spd boon. It opens the opportunity for Close Call/Repel BS and evens out his Atk with L!Ike’s so both can share L!Eliwood’s buffs when needed.

With all that said, my next merge project is probably going to have to wait a bit. I doubt one month’s worth of Orb handouts is going to be enough for 9 more copies of Fjorm. Oh well. Baby steps

The one tragedy of all this.

AND STILL NOT A SINGLE DAMN ECHIDNA COPY!

35 Likes

Doesn’t have Repel/Close call 3

11 Likes

A tragedy indeed

15 Likes

Look, if Mareeta hadn’t used her massive Spd stat to keep herself as far away from my Barracks as possible on her debut, I’d have had it on him as soon as I drained her of her DFs. After Larcei turned out to share a color again, I wasn’t dragging myself through that hell twice.

10 Likes

:feh_ikestare:

3 Likes

A 5* +10 in 450 Orbs? We got one copie free but still… I’m jealous

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure they already had him at a decent merge count before this Banner :thinking:

1 Like

Me who +10’d FF.Corrin in 400 orbs

2 Likes

You forgot to say you +6’ed her (if i remember right) on her fallen banner WITH A DUAL COLORLESS FOCUS!
God I would love +10 one chara under 500orbs but it’s more GETTING ONE COPIE WITH BAD IV in 500orbs… :catcry:

1 Like

I +4’d her on her banner… after getting pitied by G.Tiki 6 times, and pitied by multiple other units

1 Like

That’s even worse!

1 Like

It was only after she was on a Solo banner when I +10’d her thanks to the amazing 6 3% Yolo summon’s I did

2 Likes

:feh_flaynconcern:

2 Likes

I’m so lazy…

echidna-merges-01

4 Likes

GIMME!

3 Likes

I just need to put the whole thing together… but I just finished a unit so I have about a month before I can stack these together.

But I kind of feel like I need to finish a flier.

2 Likes

Might I suggest Catria? She’s versatile and great on flier teams.

2 Likes

I actually just checked when I said that and I have enough to finish Thea.
I like her because she has all the things I like about Catria and the things I like about Cordelia sort of mushed together in one.

unless I can get like 9 More Cordelia, or get extremely lucky with Petra in the next month… Thea is getting that big promotion.

Also, if they drop BlarFox on us… all bets are off and I’m fixing Robin up like my Morgan.

4 Likes

Part of what makes Catria great is her prf. A 16 MT slaying weapon with a conditional brave effect is really good. Although I can speak from experience that she only does just okay on non flier teams. If you don’t plan to use them on a flier specific team then Thea might be better. Also gonna @GamingBro1 since you’re interested in her, he would know a lot more than me.

3 Likes

When I started again 6 months ago, I rolled a pity breaker Thea (i was surprised to learn she was a 4 star during the following legendary banner while hunting Lucina). I will always have a sort of fondness for her because I actually was able to lean on her for a long time with many builds. She is currently +2 in my barracks and I have 8 more copies of her. She is literally ready to go… but my feather collection is not.

4 Likes