A!Mareeta build - yay or nay?

I have a B!Eirika to spare, so I could theoretically do something like this:

A cheap alternative to keep Mareeta healthy would be the MB seal, so I’m not really urged to build her like shown… but I still want to hear your thought about it :feh_annawink:

• Yay
  • Nay
  • I’d take the Triple Beef menu with extra beef

0 voters

3 Likes

FYI, it was possible for a short time at BK to order a Triple Whopper with extra beef… at least here in Germany. Not that I’ve ever tried doing that :hamburger:

5 Likes

Now looking back at her weapon I didn’t realize she has a turn 1 TP so the C skill isn’t as bad as I once thought.

I do think you could do with a better C and SS(Although both are great and I’m not sure what you’d replace either with) but otherwise it is a good build, especially one that only requires expensive fodder from one unit.

8 Likes

It’s a good offensive build. Some form of DC would be good for EP or mixed, unless you wanted to melee specialize. In that case I’d probably go with a T4 Stance or A/S Ideal with that Menace. But, her default kit is perfectly good, so it depends on how frequently she’s getting used.

6 Likes

Although real talk, a triple beef with extra beef sounds good as hell right about now.

8 Likes

That is to much beef :stuck_out_tongue:

“Beyond meat” is the better alternative :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s not terrible but I feel that Surge with a 1 CD isn’t amazing since the lower return on the healing. I feel like Mareeta’s native solo is perfectly fine for her and there’s not much of a need to replace it.

The numbers on Surge if you’re curious And B!Eirika’s B since the info graphic was made when she came out

8 Likes

Those fast infantry sword units need every single point in attack and speed they can get. So I feel like missing out on +7atk/spd in EP can be a pretty big deal.
The menace makes up for it a little but I wouldn’t sacrifice a B!Eirika mainly for the blue buffs.

5 Likes

I heard at Wendy’s you once could order “the cube” which was like 4 patties. Insane.

3 Likes

That one?

3 Likes

This looks like an unholy monstrosity of fast food… I want one

2 Likes

That… Can’t be healthy.

2 Likes

I gained 5 pounds looking at that thing

3 Likes

Tbf, how much healing do you need for a unit that has potentially up to 58% DR? Surge sparrow has generally given me enough healing with my L!Dimitri running Ruptured Sky. I think units with high degrees of DR will generally be ok.

3 Likes

That is a fair point. Actually, I did get two copies of Galzus so maybe I could give someone both Surge and VA…

2 Likes