A new domain for Strange Fake is out (New Year's OVA announced)

This more often than not means an anime is on the horizon, but it could be something else.

If it is an anime, i guess everyone knows what that could mean for us.

18 Likes

Berserker Jack!

3 Likes

You mean Servants? Or do you mean an anime that will never hey an ending at the speed that the novels are going?

Collab

1 Like

my Sigma could come to fgo sooner than I thought

1 Like

Oooh, that

Charlie Chaplain pretender

1 Like

Prelati Foreigner is coming.

“Season 1 will cover volumes 1-6. Tune back in when you have kids for the adaptation of Season 2!”

7 Likes

My kids will have to roll for Herc on my behalf

7 Likes

And Nasu’s grandchildren will have to finish the story

6 Likes

Nasu doesn’t need that, Nasu is part of the collective unconscious, it eternal

7 Likes

This is probably a Fake out

8 Likes

Maybe, but we’ll see.

You generally trademark domains because you’re gonna do something with them and aside from one PV, they haven’t done much promotion with SF.

9 Likes

One could say its… Strange

9 Likes

Bizarre even

8 Likes

I mean, people knew that a new Melty Blood was coming 6 months before Type Lumina was officially announced because people finded that they had trademarked Melty Blood out nowhere, so i doubt that is a fake out, but i wouldn’t necesarilly be specting something too big, it could be just another PV for all we know

4 Likes

I’m hyped if it turns out being true. F/SF features a whole ton of new and recurring characters from the Fate franchise as a whole, and a ton of insane new and reimagined servants. Hell, if you’re a total type-moon nerd you even get cameos from dead apostle ancestors, and they rarely get featured in Fate media.

Fingers crossed it’s gonna be a ufotable production, but lol im not gonna hold my breath for it.

6 Likes

Archer Herc
:eye: :eye:

4 Likes

Speaking Herc that is not altered in any way.

4 Likes