A pretty nutty free summon

A very nice free summon indeed! His DC and unique special are super valuable to me!

There are several considerations. I could use DC and Ruptured Sky on an arena unit in the future like Ross or on a future legendary unit.

I could also give Ruptured Sky to my Iago so he has access to a faster special than Aether, but I could use Blue Flame for that instead.

Any other good Ruptured Sky users?

17 Likes

Yeah, me
Now gimme

12 Likes

:feh_creepybyleth::peanuts:

12 Likes

The Askr trio and Fjorm, if you make use of them as bonus units in Arena/various character quests (like the recent “defeat Cormag with Anna” GHB quest). Since Ruptured Sky scores so well and has a sweet low CD.

5 Likes

Eh, I never really found Ruptured Sky to be all that… Necessary, I guess?

I mean it scores high…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Its based on your opponents attack, not your own

So everyone and no one based on who you hit

5 Likes

I got this :feh_tooobin:

5 Likes

It’s decent on low-Atk dancers on AR-Ð (especially with Naga and Mila running around)

But I think it’s more valuable as scoring bait for Arena.

But yeah, like Roy said. Everyone and no one.

1 Like

:sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Well technically my free was a 3 star Ogma, but Corrin was in the next stone.

1 Like

Trap Corrin

Couldn’t agree more

3 Likes

This.

I particularly like it for my Duo Micaiah and Ashnard in Arena because of the low cool down compared to Aether.

All the Micaiah’s are great Ruptured Sky users. I use RS on my OG Mici with Special Spiral in Arena to ensure I destroy winter Sothis and every dragon/beast/cav/armour.

1 Like

Eh? That’s my boi. Oh yeah you saw him already and gave input haha.

4 Likes

i don’t like the skill. i mean the damage is based off the foe’s attack. so if you run atk smoke. or panic them or whatever the atk stat is diminished and then yay special…which doesn’t have as much punch behind it because you’ve debuffed their atk.

where as good ole moonbow just slams them hard

i get it for scoring but… eh.

I prefer Ruptured Sky over Moonbow and Glimmer for the animation alone

Imagine having the animations on.

r00d.