A question about Fujino

What makes Fujino special among the other crit ST Archers ?

1 Like

She’s limited, her banner only showed up once and that’s it

1 Like

Something more then that

big damage numbers

1 Like

Also she cute, adorable waifu

1 Like

Let see, she have a 35% buster up skill with an ignore def and a 30% NP gain rate, which is exceptional for any servant. She also have sure hit which alway useful since later content enemies tend to have chances to evade passive cough cough LB4. To top it all off she have a 2k damage cut + gut which can allow her to tank quite a bit except for the -2k HP demerit that could easily be solved by bringing a remove debuff servant.

6 Likes

I have the top 3 Tomoe

Tomoe

1 Like

Also note

These literally cancel each other out xD

4 Likes

2k damage cut for 3 turns. So if the enemies do anything less she’ll take 0 damage ala Mashu first skill

4 Likes

If you’re looking for some amazing reason to roll for her, there isn’t one. She’s a single-target buster archer, if you don’t need that and don’t care about the character, you don’t need her.

6 Likes

The question is because everione is talking about her been like the best of the best

1 Like

She’s not lol, she’s good but not the best

5 Likes

She’s a popular character from KnK, and her rarity excites collectors. Mechanically, she’s interesting, but nothing that will radically change the game.

1 Like

She doesn’t. She only has an increase NP gain rate skill.

7 Likes

Ok, just waifu hype not gameplay hype great i like it

2 Likes

Oof, that’s a mistake on my part >.<

1 Like

First of all, she has an obscenely high base ATK stat. Second, her Buster buff is more powerful than any other of its kind. Third, she has quite a bit of beef to her as well. Fourth, this is her one and only rate up ever. Here’s Rabbit’s review of her from when she came out in JP. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/180151-fate-grand-order/76323843

4 Likes

Exactly.

To be frank, I’d say Tomoe is likely the more generally useful option, as a lot of Fujinon’s kit is gimmicky, with more niche applications.

4 Likes

Yeah , Tomoe is pretty useful ,She , emiya and Bride are good together

2 Likes

If she’s not at max HP, the Max HP down skill won’t really matter.
I use to think that skill is stupid, but once I used it, it does do very significant things.

9 Likes