A question regarding ash

Lets set the stage first; you been walking on desert for days, youre out of food and water, only eatable things left İn your bag is cereal yet you have no milk. Your body feels weak, your mouth is so dry that speaking hurts and feels like your tongue stuck to your mouth’s floor…

• You can milk ash to get milk and survive
  • Her cow form got no milk

0 voters

3 Likes

tumblr_oxrpvaNMdZ1wetaq4o1_400

28 Likes

İts a simple question, can you milk the cow or not

6 Likes

18 Likes

Ok, another question:
butwhy

19 Likes

Because you gonna die due starvation or have to eat dry cereal :fgo_kamagrimace:

4 Likes

:feh_hecstare:

8 Likes

Is this a sex related question?

8 Likes

What? How preposterous! İts an innocent question that questions transforming heroes’s limits

4 Likes

cant you do it Doom Slayer style and use the Crucible Blade to drink her blood to become a omnipotent god?
I would take that answer

15 Likes

Depends on whether she’s recently gave birth or not. I’m assume no which would also be the milk answer.

Unless the God Askr has a particular fetish and so made his cowgirl servant to lactate constantly without the need for young to trigger that biological act. I’m hoping no to that one too.

12 Likes

Milk… cow?

A722CAD6-CE94-4AC2-A029-E79C6F8220F4

15 Likes

Moo?

Well at that point you would both probably be dehydrated. You’ll be eating your dry cereal as a punishment for this post.

8 Likes

Wat

3 Likes

clearly you would be able to suck milk directly from the udder

6 Likes

One would hope that she could but most likely since both humans and cows are mammal,s that she would only lactate in cow form under the same circumstances as if she were human, so unless askr got some cool divine magics going on to cause her to be perpetually capable of lactating, odds are you’ll have had to impregnate her before hand if you wanna get that milk

However I think milk is a bodily fluid of hers so in your quest to hydrate yourself you’ll be dehydrating her

4 Likes

…Why?

2 Likes

today on GP Forums - Feh Edition:
borderline bestiality/fetishistic discussion of questions that the mortal mind was never meant to comprehend!

8 Likes

so you’re saying you’d rather die than suck on the magic udder

curious

7 Likes